Gba?

Awakening

Website
www.digitalawakening.se
Anyone working on/porting a GBA emulator to the Wiz? It's what I'm looking for the most, after SNES.

I never got around buying a GP2X so I've no idea about how fast GBA would run on the Wiz, anyone knows?

I would love a movie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Old version of GBA emu on Gp2x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlEsRno8bzA

On Wiz it should be even more smoother.

Exophase:
Your emulator looks nice (from the movie), seems to be doing pretty good on the GP2X. According to your blog you've not been working on it since May 2007. Will you be doing some improvements once you've ported it?

Great work, much appreciated :)

quasist:
Thanks for the link :)

'Awakening' said:
Exophase:
Your emulator looks nice (from the movie), seems to be doing pretty good on the GP2X. According to your blog you've not been working on it since May 2007. Will you be doing some improvements once you've ported it?

Great work, much appreciated :)

quasist:
Thanks for the link :)
In theory...

Basic story: I've done things on gpSP since that blog post, but there are a lot of frayed wires and most things haven't even been ported back off of x86. It'll take time and effort to get it back on ASM (never mind MIPS) and I'm having a hard time working up the will power to work on it for some reason (or perhaps many reasons).

I do think that performance can be improved a lot over what was in the GP2X version, but working on it has been really hard for me. If I don't port it to Wiz and Pandora by enough time then I think someone else will probably ask me if they can port it, and I'll say yes (or someone might port it without asking me ;P)

Back