Gbax 2005 Coding Competition Reminder

I hope we get some really good programs out of this, like an SPC player, a better SNES emulator, or a port of Red Alert(all 3 aren't likely, but a guy can dream, can't he?)

Magus 86 posted on May 26 2005 at 08:14 AM said:
I hope we get some really good programs out of this, like an SPC player, a better SNES emulator, or a port of Red Alert(all 3 aren't likely, but a guy can dream, can't he?)
yeah, a port of red alert would be so cool :D, but we already have something like that :).

Last edited by a moderator:
well even if we don't get any of those three, cool stuff always comes from compos anyway!

Drak posted on May 26 2005 at 04:03 PM said:
Or we could end up with nothing...

Just like the last comp, th gp32 had no entries :blink:

what?

Drak posted on May 26 2005 at 04:03 PM said:

Just like the last comp, th gp32 had no entries :blink:

The last competition was the Dream coding competition which never had any GP32 entries because it was for the Dreamcast only.

Trooper

aapje89 posted on May 26 2005 at 09:11 AM said:
Magus 86 posted on May 26 2005 at 08:14 AM said:
yeah, a port of red alert would be so cool :D, but we already have something like that :).

Yeah I know, but it's just not the same without infantry. Also, for some reason, I couldn't figure out how the heck to get money in GP Final War. I tried building a gas pump or something, but it didn't do anything.

Drak said:

Just like the last comp, th gp32 had no entries
The last competition was the Dream coding competition which never had any GP32 entries because it was for the Dreamcast only.

Trooper
no I think he means the one that could have only educational games

B) I just realized the results will be released at 3:59 pm GMT-08 (pacific time-my timezone). Which is awesome because its right after school.

to get money in the gp final war you deploy oil pumps on small black blotches that you find anywhere on the map, every base usually has one.. But i find that game too easy cuz Tesla Tanks only cost 5$ i think the maker forgot to edit their price.

tekt5 posted on May 26 2005 at 09:31 PM said:

Just like the last comp, th gp32 had no entries
no I think he means the one that could have only educational games

Nope, I'm pretty sure he refers to the last PDRoms Competition, which allowed only shooters.
Not a single GP32 shooter has been submitted.

Last edited:
Back