Gbax 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
:mellow:  ^_^  :p  :)  :D  :lol:  :wub:

Me want now!

obviously you haven't had your GP32 for long. People with GP32s are usually blessed with patience since we usually tend to wait so long for the really good stuff to be released.

Don't be a tit :angry: Do you deny that you would love to be playing with all that stuff now.
And don't talk to me about patience. I saved for 8 months to get my gp32.

Obviously "f'ing" is a reference to rlyeh

and since if he released his emus ad the are as good as ED says he would probably win top prize we could be looking at xmas come early

Don't be a tit :angry: Do you deny that you would love to be playing with all that stuff now.
And don't talk to me about patience. I saved for 8 months to get my gp32.

Ha, 8 months, try 5 years.

and since if he released his emus ad the are as good as ED says he would probably win top prize we could be looking at xmas come early

He will be releasing 4 of his emus (fCol, fZx, fMSX, fGB) not all of them. And they still aren't the final fDay versions. But even at that they are really great :)

He will be releasing 4 of his emus (fCol, fZx, fMSX, fGB) not all of them. And they still aren't the final fDay versions. But even at that they are really great :)
No need to blow the surprise for everyone DaveC.
Not that I mind myself, I just like argueing.

ahhh :) we all want to know more , so please can you tell some exclusive details about your game here??? :p

The GBAX rules don't allow a release before they judged and released everything.
I read this in the last second before clicking the upload button :D .

But some info should be OK:
ws1.png

there goes da supprise, then again theres the secret beta testers group:) code named f13

ahhh :) we all want to know more , so please can you tell some exclusive details about your game here??? :p

The GBAX rules don't allow a release before they judged and released everything.
I read this in the last second before clicking the upload button :D .

But some info should be OK:
ws1.png

cool :) it sounds great ;p many thanks :)

yeah that's only little info, so that's nothing don't worry ;p

can't wait to play your game :)

No need to blow the surprise for everyone DaveC.
Not that I mind myself, I just like argueing.

Didn't know it was supposed to be a surprise. I know I am so curious to know what was entered, I wish someone had the whole list up.

They still have'nt released anything :eek: Is it that hard to judge the entries? Then they are all very good :D

Why do people keep thinking there will be a SNES emulator?

No one is "thinking" there will be a SNES emulator. SNES emulator is probably the most unlikely of all emulators to end up in the GBAX comp. And it is also generally accepted that there won't be one in ryleh's f-day to boot. I'm sure, however, that there are many who keep wishing that one day we will have one.

Back