Geekiest Thing You've Done Lately

okay, since the P5 doesnt count:
reflashed my mobile (MPx200) to unofficial (woooo....scary :D )windows mobile 2003 and programmed it so that it mutes automatically when im at school

just a tip: you do NOT use a heavily blurred object as the main attraction in a picture.
tell that to adult swim

APPLE800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1. That's not a focal point, the text is the focal point and that's as sharp as my wit
2. Rhapsody are awesome. If you are afraid to rock out to their ridiculous guitar and keyboard solos and absurd vocals because you might 'catch teh gay' then that's your loss.
3. Although jeg's advice is correct I would be hesitant to take most of it judging by his recent trend of 'tinting his self-portrait with random colours and circles until it makes your eyes bleed'

Fallen in love with Rhapsody.
you've mistaken this thread for "Gayest Thing You've Done Lately"

Ahahahaha i sorta have to second his opinion :p
The only song I really like is Emerald Sword. In my defense I've discovered much new good music recently. Including MF Doom and Ghostface Killah, considering I've hated rap for so long that's impressive. Anyway I can't say liking a genre makes you gay.

Geekiest thing I've done lately, hmmmm, laughed at this joke,

"Two helium atoms are walking down the road, when one atom says to the other, 'You know, I think I've lost an electron', 'are you sure?' says the other atom, 'Yes, I'm positive!'"

Hmmmm

Geekiest thing I've done lately, hmmmm, laughed at this joke,

"Two helium atoms are walking down the road, when one atom says to the other, 'You know, I think I've lost an electron', 'are you sure?' says the other atom, 'Yes, I'm positive!'"

Hmmmm
HAHAHAHA :lol:

Geekiest Thing? Bought $100 headphones.

1. That's not a focal point, the text is the focal point and that's as sharp as my wit
exactly.
2. Rhapsody are awesome. If you are afraid to rock out to their ridiculous guitar and keyboard solos and absurd vocals because you might 'catch teh gay' then that's your loss.
i'm not "afraid to rock out", i don't like them at all. :p also, i was joking.
3. Although jeg's advice is correct I would be hesitant to take most of it judging by his recent trend of 'tinting his self-portrait with random colours and circles until it makes your eyes bleed'
i suppose you haven't seen the original design. plus the pic is just a "deviant id", not something i'd display in a gallery.

geekiest thing I've done...returned to this messageboard merely to plug my bands new recordings: www.myspace.com/judeuk

not only geeky but also heller shameless... :unsure:

(I would of been round here more often but my friggin GP32 FLU's light has stopped switching on...I think the switch has come disconnected but since I cant be arsed to fix it does anyone want to make me an offer...?)

i'm not "afraid to rock out", i don't like them at all. :p also, i was joking.
Sorry when you called Rhapsody 'gay' I assumed you meant their music was whimsical and joyous, not crap :p

i suppose you haven't seen the original design. plus the pic is just a "deviant id", not something i'd display in a gallery.
Yes I saw it, it doesn't make your self-portrait look any better :p I joke of course...

Yeah I love it when gamestop has a buy 2 used games get one free sale... I hope It'l last till next week so i can go buy some games for the gba that i got for $10...

The geekiest thing I have ever done was go to a school dance in high school to get a 386 computer... Yes! If I went to the dance I got the computer it was a glorious day!

The geekiest thing lately is stay up really late at night researching if there is a some what safe way to overclock my 333 imac because it can't play unreal at all :(
well it plays half ass w/ software rendering but not enough to play decently on my Lan... I just want to play unreal tournament damn you 6 mb video card damn you!

Back