General interest: What field of work are you in?

10 years of cruising in tech support. At least not end user tech support *shudders at my couple years at AOL*, but still.

Still doing that and back in school for a CS degree so I can program games and sell them on the eclectic web based shop I'm working on getting off the ground. :-b

Edit: Currently futzing with my pre-calc and combining mathematical functions.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow everyone has quite technical jobs, I work as a customer service advisor for a uk mobile phone network (probably the biggest) and before that I worked for ronald mcDonald.

I did study graphic design & multimedia at college and I learnt how to code html and css and then learnt javascript and php from tutorials online :)

psychologist! there you have it! but doing my phd on telerobotics/ telepresence.

Hi All, first post on these new boards

Flight Simulator maintenance engineer - currently working for Thales on RAF Tornado GR4

full size arcade game really !!!

Trained software engineer now working as IT Manager doing everything from telephony-ERP systems-1st-3rd line support-anything "technical"-anything with a plug on.

Sysadmin: Unix (10 years SVR4/Solaris/HP UX), Unix/Linux (7 more years) and.....+ Winblowz for the last year or so.

Before this madness I was a programmer for consoles. Look up Absolute X & Revolt to see the last two commercial games I worked on.

Revolt! I loved that game! :)

I'm a Software Engineer (mainly Java), currently working for the largest email provider in my country...

I'm a warehouseman working on a factory who make moulding (plastic) and painting for a big leader

manufacturer of two-wheeled motor vehicles.

Back