Get Hando A Drink!

15 USD sent... polish pay pal is surely a p.i.t.a.

thx a lot hando for the forum the database and the files...... all i ever needed for my gp32 and my gp2x was there..... (except for some mame4all updates.... but frAnxis got more donations then you did so i might made that up with this donation :) :)
i dont mind if you spent all on some vodka... dont forget to buy the red bull though... as i am havin a nice glass of that (v+Rb) atm

Last edited by a moderator:
That also only works with posts you make. We're not looking for an individual solution - we want the problem to be fixed outright. Using rich text won't help there. Also, some browsers don't support the rich text editor (I'm using Chrome, which doesn't support it for some reason). It's a quick fix, not a solution.

Vorporeal said:
That also only works with posts you make. We're not looking for an individual solution - we want the problem to be fixed outright. Using rich text won't help there. Also, some browsers don't support the rich text editor (I'm using Chrome, which doesn't support it for some reason). It's a quick fix, not a solution.

hint: its because chrome sucks
done (well, i think. the page never turned into english for me like it was supposed to)

Done.

Glad to be sticking around these boards. :D

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 27 2009 at 03:26 AM) [quote="'BackAssward' posted on 'Apr 26 2009 at 10:25 PM) [quote="'Peter R' posted on 'Apr 26 2009 at 07:10 PM) [quote="'BackAssward' posted on ' said:
Then why post at all, many of us already are 'done'. Your post serves no purpose in this forum (other than to serve your need for attention"].
That is just unneeded hostility...
You might be right, that I over reacted... but I don't (at this moment"] feel that my target is entirely innocent either. That being said, I will withdraw and say I admit to making hostility.[/quote]Sincerely, BackAssward.[/quote](p.s. though, it's not like you're a stranger to unneeded hostility on these forums, my friend Peter. We can only act as we feel, and judge later."]

Nova's right, why are we donating when all Hando has done was show he's alive and say that he won't leave the community? When he actually fixes some problems, I'll donate as well.

Honestly now, I think people are just thinking it's "chic" to donate. Reesy has done a lot for the community, and in the past, I've donated to him. However, if he comes along and says "I will release this and that in the future", would I start throwing money his way? Definitely not. Use some common sense and stop mindlessly following others.[/quote]Just keeping the site up and the forum running costs money.
Why are we donating?
Because we like this site and we want Hando to keep it going. We like the community and we don't want to see it fall apart. We like the community and realize that like any community, it need infrastructure. Your home town needs roads and sewage and a school etc.. And it's paid for with your taxes. This would be your taxes, only instead of it being taken with the threat of prison, we are paying for it because it's something that we like and want to preserve. This site is like the roads and sewage etc of our town.
As far as I am concerned, we aren't donating so Hando will invest in the board, we are donating for the years we have enjoyed using the services provided by the board.
Imagine what you would have to pay for all of the support the people on the board provide. From advise to fix problems to the developer who releases his software through the board and community.

Chris

Back