Get Ready For An Explosion Of Publicity...

lucky that article did not come earlier, now most ppl don't have enough time to decide if they will spend 250 euro in a couple of hours, still giving me my pre-order :p

digged it btw

mazza558 said:
Lots of people are going to be ridiculed when we hit the frontpage. "Thanks everyone!" (yes, even by project leaders) and similar comments will be dugg down into oblivion - digg's users hate people being happy.
Am I the only one who wants to see what will happen if Obama loses the election? Will Digg implode?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's not all that unlikely, since people really seem to like sarah palin for some reason

craigix said:
mazza558 said:
Lots of people are going to be ridiculed when we hit the frontpage. "Thanks everyone!" (yes, even by project leaders) and similar comments will be dugg down into oblivion - digg's users hate people being happy.
Am I the only one who wants to see what will happen if Obama loses the election? Will Digg implode?

You can expect an article with 10,000+ diggs whichever way it goes. Digg will be flooded with articles if McCain gets in.

craigix said:
mazza558 said:

I'm more worried about the ensuing riots. :unsure: I hate politics, especially when it forces me to head for the hills with an assault rifle and a a few months worth of supplies. :ph34r:

Likewise, the riots when there aren't enough Pandoras to go around. :eek:

Dugg... though I do hope this doesn't jeopardize those of us who've been waiting for ages to be able to preorder's ability to do so. We can but hope :). And hit F5. A lot. Around 2pm tomorrow :).

Kyosys said:
Well, it's not all that unlikely, since people really seem to like sarah palin for some reason
I think its because she is the devil

Dugg!

I doubt it will. Even if it does hit the front page, it gives them about 20 hours to choose whether to preorder or not, and then be one of the first to preorder. Would you rush a £200 decision like that?

craigix said:
mazza558 said:

Don't you mean "when" Obama loses the election? :D I'm hoping Pandora makes front pages AFTER our preorder so those that have been foaming at the mouth for this launch will be supplied before the masses scoop them up. Less publicity tomorrow ensures I will get my pre-order. More publicity after the 30th ensures a strong community to support the Pandora and a large volume of assurance that the Pandora will be a financial success and there might be an explosion of supported software and even *gasp* hardware such as higher capacity batteries and perhaps a protective case.

You know after hearing that she won a beauty contest in english class I went ahead and looked her up, only to be disappointed finding out that she's not very hot at all

Digg dugg :D

Seriously though, who doesn't like Sarah Palin? She can see Russia from her house. ;)

Vorporeal said:

Seriously though, who doesn't like Sarah Palin? She can see Russia from her house. ;)
She can also see dead polar bears from her house. Polar bears she killed herself!

Or something...

mazza558 said:
Vorporeal said:

She can also see dead polar bears from here house. Polar bears she killed herself!

Or something...

And I bet they were delicious!

craigix said:
mazza558 said:
Vorporeal said:

She can also see dead polar bears from here house. Polar bears she killed herself!

Or something...

And I bet they were delicious!

+ I bet the fur made awesome pillow cases :D

Back