Get Ready For An Explosion Of Publicity...

Dugg. Should have left it til 2:30 tomorrow though, don't want the servers busy before then. ;)

Preorder traffic+Digg traffic = Not happy servers!
But I'm sure it will go well...Just hope if it did make fp not too many people would decide to spend $300 on a machine that they just heard of and wasn't out yet...Though I know I would.

This item is another link that was high up the upcoming list when I looked 5 minutes ago - seems to have gone now, but you folks might like to digg this too.

Kyosys said:
You know after hearing that she won a beauty contest in english class I went ahead and looked her up, only to be disappointed finding out that she's not very hot at all
10o2m86.jpg

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
So, now that its exploded on Digg, when do the 12 year olds screaming about mudkips, censorship, Ron Paul, the pirate bay, and radiohead start pouring in?

PoisonedV said:
So, now that its exploded on Digg, when do the 12 year olds screaming about mudkips, censorship, Ron Paul, the pirate bay, and radiohead start pouring in?
So i herd you liek mudkipz?

I forgot to mention 9/11 conspiracy theories. praise for zeitgeist, scientific ignorance, lack of knowledge of social structure, internet tough guys, internet smart guys, 12 year old members of "anonymous", furries, fat old men, extremist liberals and libertarians, art school drop outs, and self described "internet historians"

I know they say that there is no such thing as bad publicity, but I doubt this will end well.

Vorporeal said:
PoisonedV said:
So i herd you liek mudkipz?

That answer your question, Poison? :(

Chip said:
I know they say that there is no such thing as bad publicity, but I doubt this will end well.
Sadly, I totally agree with you...

I better fracking get one of these tomorrow. I'm bringing my laptop to class to make sure I put in my pre-order as soon as they start.

EDIT: @Ryzure - I felt that was necessary. I am in no way one of those little ignorant 12-year-old brats who are going to drown us in their masterful dismemberment of the English language.

thats it i am taking a sick day 2moz from uni... what a good start too second year, day 2 and i'm pulling a sicky to get a pre-order... o well i am doing a computing course so they had better be able to understand :D

and DUGG both

script kiddys, "hackerz", "Crackerz", trolls, spammers, youtubers, 'gamerz', 4ailchanners, goons, aspies, soccer moms, scenesters, fanboys, fangirls...

Back