Getting Smashgp Onto Gp32

Have a re read of the link that goes to Drumaster. Digest his post, this is your basic instruction for what you must do in outline form (i.e. step by step detail not given).

I would also take a look at Darkfader.net.

You can see the Game Park GP32, in the list, on the left.

Scroll down to where you see the title GP32.

As you scroll down the GP32 section you will see the menu screen picture. Here you will see more info to digest (follow the links too). This site has info assuming you will be registering your GP32, like back when it was commercially sold. Of course you are going to follow Drumaster with the updated freelauncher instructions. This site just gives some info.

(if you scroll further down you will also see info on JTAG - more of a last resort for us).

Fortunately you have a working cable set up, so you should be okay.

Sadly for me I can not find a cable (that works), to give you a walk through with this process. I use a card reader, and can't sample what you need to be doing to better advise. As ZPK files are only transferred via a PC and cable.

Your basic steps should be something like.

Hook up cable to GP.

Format card.

Transfer freelauncher to game folder - again see instructions by Drumaster (sounds simple like this).

When you have confirmed that this works by booting up the GP32 and looking for the freelauncher to be present, then you can put the games on (as mentioned before), and play.

We can worry about new firmware later.

Back