A new GP32 owner...

SHING02

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
:D Yes...Im getting my GP32 within two weeks...He he he he...

I ordered a GP32, Mill, two 128MB SM, and some other cool stuff...

I already have two 128Mb sm cards, so i will spend my time filling them...

Hmmm, what do you think i should download on my cards <_<

MP3, some movies, rooms and emulators... try pc-engine... there are some cool games. :lol:

VERY impressed with the snes emualtion (I as expecting crappy, unplayable).
zardoz' (i think) has no sound, and you can't set the controls (that I can figure out.. @!#!@#!!) but many of the games feel like they are almost at full speed! I can't believe it!

such a shame that the emu's on hold for awhile (indefinitely) as it's quite a tease, but it's pretty sweet for what it already is.

plenty of great SMS games for that emu as well. lots of watered-down versions of megadrive games (though that doesn't sound overly tempting, there's a lot of realy good stuff in there, the gameplay holds up!)

BTW can't believe you bought so many cards -- ! I have one 128MB card and it feel like there's more than enough room for me.

ralp99 posted on Apr 22 2003 said:
BTW can't believe you bought so many cards -- ! I have one 128MB card and it feel like there's more than enough room for me.
I ordered two 128Mb cards and the other two i already have, have been used with my digitalcamera...

But there are so many great stuff out there for GP32, so i think that in a month or two all my cards are full...
(have to buy one for my camera then)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back