Planning To Sell My Gp32.. Need A Little Help

GrimReaper

Still Fresh
So, i'm clearing out stuff I don't use anymore and selling it on ebay. For the last month or two i've had a GP2X, so my GP32 has been gathering dust.

There are a few problems though.

I long since used the registration thing and so whoever buys it can't transfer stuff to and from. I've just tried reinstalling the old usb drivers and the gamepark manager software but the gamepark manager software doesn't seem to want to play ball. (lost the cd, so gonna have to download a lot of the stuff)

If memory serves there is a way to reset the registration, can people please tell me?
I'm wanting to either empty the cards of the data, or if worst comes to worst I can simply format them using my printer. (has lots of built in card readers hp photosmart 8450)

On the plus side, I still have the box, usb cable and two 128MB cards.

By the way, if anyone is interested offer a price.

EDIT: Funky, I can use the manager now.. formatting the cards now. By the way, I never patched the firmware.. does anyone recommend any particular firmware or shall I just leave it be?

If it's a Korean firmware (orange) GP32 instead of a Euro firmware (white/blue;bouncing ball) you'll need to leave it registered otherwise the person will have to mess around quite a bit to get to first use their GP32 causing frustration, ect. so I'd suggest flashing to euro or a multibios. If it's the Euro firmware they should be fine. I second for Slubman's actually, I was quite impressed by it.

And I third Slubmans - it's an excellent multi purpose BIOS. There are two versions, one for the BLU+ and one for the regular so make sure you get the right BIOS for your machine.

dont forget the smc's are woth £25 each!!! if i was you i would sell them seperatly from the GP32.

Back