Ginge Port?

Blue Protoman

Can someone please port Ginge to the GP2X? I really wanna play many of its great games, like Cave Story, but I just can't. :( Maybe Ginge's backwards compatibility will be useful.

IIRC, Ginge is a wrapper that allows you to run GP2X software on similar ARM platforms (i.e.: Wiz, Pandora, Caanoo). So if you have a GP2X, you shouldn't need the wrapper; the games should run natively on it.

if he's realy asking for a GP2X port, then he must be talking about the WIZ, but then that means that he still hasn't fount out that this is the GP2X F100/F200, and not the Wiz one.

laharl said:
if he's realy asking for a GP2X port, then he must be talking about the WIZ, but then that means that he still hasn't fount out that this is the GP2X F100/F200, and not the Wiz one.
But even then, Ginge is on the Wiz... Maybe he has a Caanoo? We still need Ginge. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he wants to run Wiz software on the GP2X, which Ginge should technically support.

Well, when you want to play cave story, the only original version availble for GPH handhelds was the GP2X, no need to ginge it: http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/gp2x.cgi?0,0,0,0,26,2291

Blue Protoman said:
Wow, only one person out of five thinks this is a joke. Good job, guys!

still would be interesting what you want(ed)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back