Girl Seeks Money On Craigslist

'I do not want to dilute my gene pool and end up raising a bunch of Paris Hiltons.'

'Perhaps you need to make a location change to Silicon Valley - miracles like these happen almost everyday in a land where you can randomly throw a rock and hit a rich nerd squarely in his Kim-jong Il glasses.'

Classic stuff.

The fact that she is being “honest” about what her motives are is also unimpressive, considering such soulless people are often not hard to identify after about 30 seconds of conversation.

i've always thought this to myself whenever someone says something way out of line and then covers with "at least i'm honest". but i wouldn't have been able to put it that eloquently. great stuff.

actually my thinking tends to be like "wtf, not only are you being a dick, but now you're assuming that i'm a dick like you, but with less courage? double dick."

this is almost as good as the infamous spark plug post.

I think you guys are too hard on this poster. Her forwardness is not to be mocked- I rarely meet people as up front and direct as this lady is. I am in no way the type of person she wants to marry, but I appreciate the honesty.

Of course the answer she gets is pretty obvious to any one who's given much thought to the value of beauty. But she never said beauty was her only strength. If she has other qualities that are just as competative (as she says she does), why not shoot for what you really want?

Back