Beta Gngeo 0.8 Beta1

I honnestly don't remembder. But I also forget to update it with a slighty more recent version
http://m.peponas.free.fr/gngeo/download/gngeo_0.8b2.pnd

pepone said:
I honnestly don't remembder. But I also forget to update it with a slighty more recent version
http://m.peponas.free.fr/gngeo/download/gngeo_0.8b2.pnd

Awsome -trying now - Thanks for all your hard work :)
what is improved/fixed in this version? Bud

Last edited by a moderator:
wow ... this beta works really well :D
thx pepone

Are predecrypted ROMs supported? I did a quick test with the kof99nd set from kawaks and gngeo did not recognize the set. Since decrypted roms compress much better (35mb vs 75mb for kof99), this would be really usefull.

I have just got a Pandora and this is the first emulator I have been playing around with, so far all I can say is top work!!!! Just a few questions though:

1 - I am just using the default display options but there seems to be quite a bit of tearing in scrollers like Metal Slug? Is this a known issue or is there a setting I am missing?

2 - My rom set seems fine, I am slowly working through all my games, and all my favourites have loaded so far. One exception is Viewpoint, this crashes straight away, and I have tried various roms but with no luck.

3 - From some comments on here it seem some people are running encrypted roms, I have put mine in the same rom folder but none show up in the list?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

The thing that has kept me from using gngeo and mame is this stuff about romsets. Why are there different versions, and how can you tell what romset you currently have?

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
The thing that has kept me from using gngeo and mame is this stuff about romsets. Why are there different versions, and how can you tell what romset you currently have?

-God Ginrai

Just use arcade roms for the neo geo mvs, they should be fine.

beefcurtains! said:
God Ginrai said:

-God Ginrai

Just use arcade roms for the neo geo mvs, they should be fine.

That seems much easier. :) I will try that.

-God Ginrai

Hi all.

Sorry for the lack of update. I've got my pandora some weeks ago, but didn't had time to work on gngeo yet. I'll do asap :)

PS: For the romset, it seems that the romset used by fba next on xbox360 and ps3 is working.

Pepone.

Nice to see that this great emulator is not forgotten. ^^
For the Future I only with that GNGeo shows more tolerance at Rom-Versions and act not so picky like in the past. Gave me sweaty times to make some games run. ^^"""

"Sorry for the lack of update. I've got my pandora some weeks ago, but didn't had time to work on gngeo yet. I'll do asap :) "

Excellent, my favourite emulator, just need to get Viewpoint working and it will be perfect!!!

God Ginrai said:

-God Ginrai

Drop me a line, I'll clear it up for you. ;)

Back