Beta Gngeo 0.8 Beta1

Thanks I missid this as I thought it was only command line.

I know it is early but a few suggestions.

Allow "B" button to make selections, all other emus do this especially if you are used to the GP2X/Wiz.

Allow ROM browsing, save ROM path. I am greeted with "no games found". Hardcoded paths are a pain, many like to organize their ROMs in one spot of their choice so different NeoGeo emus can access. Actually where do you want the ROMs to be? I couldn't find anything that tells me.

Get rid of the XFCE window border and center the screen. I am using minimenu but still get a OS border.

Thanks for the good work.

DaveC said:
Thanks I missid this as I thought it was only command line.

I know it is early but a few suggestions.

Allow "B" button to make selections, all other emus do this especially if you are used to the GP2X/Wiz.
That should be the case. I certainly messed up the key configuration. I'll look at it.
Allow ROM browsing, save ROM path. I am greeted with "no games found". Hardcoded paths are a pain, many like to organize their ROMs in one spot of their choice so different NeoGeo emus can access.
Yep, that's on my todo list.
For now, if people want to use an other folder they should edit conf/gngeorc and add a line like "rompath /path/to/roms/"

Get rid of the XFCE window border and center the screen. I am using minimenu but still get a OS border.
That's strange. As I don't have a pandora, I can't really see why it's doing that. Even if you set it fullscreen in the option menu?
Maybe I should put a warper script to launch gngeo in framebuffer mode.

Thanks for the good work.
Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgive me for being dense but where is the "conf/gngeorc" located? I couldn't find it anywhere on the card. What is the exact text (exept for the actual directory of course) for "rompath /path/to/roms/"?
For now where does it want the ROMs to be?

Ok nevermind about the OS border. I thought "fullscreen" stretched the game to widescreen which I didn't want. But that does indeed get rid of the window. To me that is an almost useless option, I anyone really going to play a game with an OS border around it?

Thanks for the info.

DaveC said:
Forgive me for being dense but where is the "conf/gngeorc" located? I couldn't find it anywhere on the card. What is the exact text (exept for the actual directory of course) for "rompath /path/to/roms/"?
That's where the pnd mystery begin for me. I guess the file should be placed in the appdata directory for gngeo?
The exact text is rompath then followed by the actual directory.
otherwise the roms and bios should go in the roms directory in the appdata dir (again if I correctly understand the concept)
Ok nevermind about the OS border. I thought "fullscreen" stretched the game to widescreen which I didn't want. But that does indeed get rid of the window. To me that is an almost useless option, I anyone really going to play a game with an OS border around it?

Thanks for the info.
For now, the menu is pretty generic and multi-platform. This option will certainly be disable and force to true in the future for the pandora.

pepone said:
DaveC said:
That's where the pnd mystery begin for me. I guess the file should be placed in the appdata directory for gngeo?
The exact text is rompath then followed by the actual directory.
otherwise the roms and bios should go in the roms directory in the appdata dir (again if I correctly understand the concept)

Thanks for the info.
For now, the menu is pretty generic and multi-platform. This option will certainly be disable and force to true in the future for the pandora.
Yes there should be a dir in appdata with these files.

What can be confusing is if there is multipe Gngeo ports (which there is another one although not very optimised) then they will all try to write their data to the same spot which can be a mess. That is one reason I dislike this appdata dir thing but that is another rant. I did have that other rudimentary gngeo so there already was a gngeo dir in appdata. I still didn't see any configs there. What some devs are doing to avoid overlap is naming their appdata dir something like "GnGeoPepone" or something unique so you know which app the dir goes with. I wish this appdata could go in a subdir with the app itself as it would prevent this mess but that is not supported.

Looking good, pepone! What I'd do is remove the directories from the PND and use a script to create them and the default config (with fullscreen true). Something like:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

mkdir -p conf roms save
if [ ! -f ./conf/gngeorc ] ; then
    echo "setting value" >> ./conf/gngeorc
    # etc...
fi

./gngeo
Maybe even use a bit of Zenity to get the ROM path and put that in the config if you want to be fancy about it. This way everything shows up in appdata and is writable, so saving config and save states work.

Frame buffer mode would be nice but I don't think it'd add a lot as the current scaling modes are great. And yes, anything above 2x doesn't work well on the Pandora - the emu crashes quite unceremoniously ;-)

SteveM said:
Looking good, pepone! What I'd do is remove the directories from the PND and use a script to create them and the default config (with fullscreen true). Something like:

Code:
#!/bin/sh

mkdir -p conf roms save
if [ ! -f ./conf/gngeorc ] ; then
    echo "setting value" >> ./conf/gngeorc
    # etc...
fi

./gngeo
Maybe even use a bit of Zenity to get the ROM path and put that in the config if you want to be fancy about it. This way everything shows up in appdata and is writable, so saving config and save states work.

Frame buffer mode would be nice but I don't think it'd add a lot as the current scaling modes are great. And yes, anything above 2x doesn't work well on the Pandora - the emu crashes quite unceremoniously ;-)

Thanks for the tips for the pnd.

Framebuffer mode have the great advantage to allow vertical sync, so no tearing. I don't think it's the case under X

pepone said:
Framebuffer mode have the great advantage to allow vertical sync, so no tearing. I don't think it's the case under X
Yeah, v-sync is pretty meaningless in windowed mode, but you can use the v-sync code snippet in full screen even if you're not using the frame buffer for display purposes. After all, the sync occurs at the same time whatever you're doing - you just need a way to "access" it.

gngeorc is in the hidden folder /appdata/gngeo/.gngeo

still cant get it to look for the roms correctly though!

edit: oh, scratch that, it must have been created by the earlier build

How have I missed this??

Great work Pep!

You still havent received your Pandora yet??

Has anybody gotten roms loading? I still get failed to load messages. I tried the old gp2x gngeo sets, and I pulled a bunch of roms from my pc mame install which should be on 129. There doesn't need to be any change in bios files right?

Not sure what else to try.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's working now. I tried putting the mame 129 neogeo.zip in my roms folder, but don't know if that actually made any difference or just a coincidence of timing.

The games working pretty great though!

Ok, Following SteveM tips, here is a new pnd.
I've changed the appdata id to gngeo_pepone so it will no more clash with the previous port.
Fullscreen is now on by default, and the first time you run gngeo, it will ask you where your roms are.
http://m.peponas.free.fr/gngeo/download/gngeo_0.8b2.pnd

No other change for now.

Thanks for your continued work!!

Looking forward to the next release!!

Cant believe you havent got your Pandora yet :(

I can't get this to work. I put the BIOS with the ROMS, tried it in appdata ROMS, I don't know what is going on. All I get is:

Gngeo couldn't init mslug..

Maybe blabla

Is there some kind of guide somewhere as to where it expects everything to be?

Also ENTER is still required to select, "B" still doesn't work, I remember you said you would add that.

Also is there a list somewhere of what the neogeo game name and the MAME equivalent name is? For example MAME: mslug.zip = Metal Slug. It isn't as obvious for some stuff and cherry picking neogeo games out of a whole MAME ROMset will otherwise take forever.

DaveC said:
I can't get this to work. I put the BIOS with the ROMS, tried it in appdata ROMS, I don't know what is going on. All I get is:

Gngeo couldn't init mslug..

Maybe blabla

Is there some kind of guide somewhere as to where it expects everything to be?

Also ENTER is still required to select, "B" still doesn't work, I remember you said you would add that.

Also is there a list somewhere of what the neogeo game name and the MAME equivalent name is? For example MAME: mslug.zip = Metal Slug. It isn't as obvious for some stuff and cherry picking neogeo games out of a whole MAME ROMset will otherwise take forever.

Well, you can not use the old gngeo2x romset no more. You will need a recent romset made for recent mame.
Maybe in the future, I'll add support for multiple romset, I need to think about how to implement it.
The issue is that there is so many different dump of a single game that it is difficult to support and/or test them all. Without counting bad dump, pre-decrypted or patialy decrypted dump, or even dump with dummy gfx made for gngeo2x.
More info on the subject here:
http://www.hardworks.de/neogeo/#q28

For the name of the roms, you should take a look at some utilities like clrmamepro or romcenter.

For the B button issue, the code is ok. The issue must be in the key configuration for the pandora. Difficult to test without it. I'll recheck the config.

I pulled some ROMs from a .117 set. I don't know if these ROMs changed in the latest MAME. It is a bit of a pain though when you think you finally get the ROMS together and are fine, then a new emu comes out and you have to start hunting for the newest all over again. Is the issue that I am not current enough?

Maybe I don't have the BIOS in the right spot? Where do they need to be?

My other dilema is I have a ROM set on DVD for MAME. I would like to just put in a disk and pull out the neo stuff but the names are often different enough where it is not obvious. I couldn't find anything on ROMcenter that helps with this. All I need is a simple list that says something like example: MAME= mslug.zip Neo= Metal Slug. That is an easy example but others are not.

Romcenter does what you need. It took a little fiddling round but it does.

Open a DAT which is required (in your case a Neo Geo DAT)

Open a rom path to where your roms are stored (in your case a folder containing all your .117 mame romset, copy onto your HDD from your DVDs)

Click on the rom path, in the main left window, it will list all the roms. Roms with "OK" next to them are ones which should be compatible. Highlight them all, right click>Shell operations>Copy to and copy them to a new folder where you want to store them

Copy this new folder to your Pandora and they should work fine.

I've been using this method for MAME and GNGEO and its been working. Dont use the fix game option in RC for NG roms, it seemed to break them (ie could not init blahblah)

DaveC said:
I pulled some ROMs from a .117 set. I don't know if these ROMs changed in the latest MAME. It is a bit of a pain though when you think you finally get the ROMS together and are fine, then a new emu comes out and you have to start hunting for the newest all over again. Is the issue that I am not current enough?

Maybe I don't have the BIOS in the right spot? Where do they need to be?

My other dilema is I have a ROM set on DVD for MAME. I would like to just put in a disk and pull out the neo stuff but the names are often different enough where it is not obvious. I couldn't find anything on ROMcenter that helps with this. All I need is a simple list that says something like example: MAME= mslug.zip Neo= Metal Slug. That is an easy example but others are not.
Your issue might be because of the bios. Do you have a neogeo.zip file in the roms dir?
I need to improve the error message, as you can see it's pretty useless for now.

here is a list of neogeo game and there respective name:

2020bb.zip;2020 Super Baseball (set 1)
2020bba.zip;2020 Super Baseball (set 2)
2020bbh.zip;2020 Super Baseball (set 3)
3countb.zip;3 Count Bout / Fire Suplex
alpham2.zip;Alpha Mission II / ASO II - Last Guardian
androdun.zip;Andro Dunos
aodk.zip;Aggressors of Dark Kombat / Tsuukai GANGAN Koushinkyoku
aof.zip;Art of Fighting / Ryuuko no Ken
aof2.zip;Art of Fighting 2 / Ryuuko no Ken 2 (set 1)
aof2a.zip;Art of Fighting 2 / Ryuuko no Ken 2 (set 2)
aof3.zip;Art of Fighting 3 - The Path of the Warrior / Art of Fighting - Ryuuko no Ken Gaiden
aof3k.zip;Art of Fighting 3 - The Path of the Warrior (Korean release)
bakatono.zip;Bakatonosama Mahjong Manyuki
bangbead.zip;Bang Bead
bjourney.zip;Blue's Journey / Raguy
blazstar.zip;Blazing Star
breakers.zip;Breakers
breakrev.zip;Breakers Revenge
bstars.zip;Baseball Stars Professional
bstars2.zip;Baseball Stars 2
burningf.zip;Burning Fight (set 1)
burningfh.zip;Burning Fight (set 2)
crsword.zip;Crossed Swords
ct2k3sa.zip;Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 Super Plus alternate (The King of Fighters 2001 bootleg)
ct2k3sp.zip;Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 Super Plus (The King of Fighters 2001 bootleg)
cthd2003.zip;Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 (The King of Fighters 2001 bootleg)
ctomaday.zip;Captain Tomaday
cyberlip.zip;Cyber-Lip
diggerma.zip;Digger Man (prototype)
doubledr.zip;Double Dragon (Neo-Geo)
eightman.zip;Eight Man
fatfursa.zip;Fatal Fury Special / Garou Densetsu Special (set 2)
fatfursp.zip;Fatal Fury Special / Garou Densetsu Special (set 1)
fatfury1.zip;Fatal Fury - King of Fighters / Garou Densetsu - shukumei no tatakai
fatfury2.zip;Fatal Fury 2 / Garou Densetsu 2 - arata-naru tatakai
fatfury3.zip;Fatal Fury 3 - Road to the Final Victory / Garou Densetsu 3 - haruka-naru tatakai
fbfrenzy.zip;Football Frenzy
fightfev.zip;Fight Fever (set 1)
fightfeva.zip;Fight Fever (set 2)
flipshot.zip;Battle Flip Shot
fswords.zip;Fighters Swords (Korean release of Samurai Shodown III)
galaxyfg.zip;Galaxy Fight - Universal Warriors
ganryu.zip;Ganryu / Musashi Ganryuki
garou.zip;Garou - Mark of the Wolves (set 1)
garoubl.zip;Garou - Mark of the Wolves (bootleg)
garouo.zip;Garou - Mark of the Wolves (set 2)
garoup.zip;Garou - Mark of the Wolves (prototype)
ghostlop.zip;Ghostlop (prototype)
goalx3.zip;Goal! Goal! Goal!
gowcaizr.zip;Voltage Fighter - Gowcaizer / Choujin Gakuen Gowcaizer
gpilots.zip;Ghost Pilots (set 1)
gpilotsh.zip;Ghost Pilots (set 2)
gururin.zip;Gururin
irrmaze.zip;The Irritating Maze / Ultra Denryu Iraira Bou
janshin.zip;Jyanshin Densetsu - Quest of Jongmaster
jockeygp.zip;Jockey Grand Prix
joyjoy.zip;Puzzled / Joy Joy Kid
kabukikl.zip;Far East of Eden - Kabuki Klash / Tengai Makyou - Shin Den
karnovr.zip;Karnov's Revenge / Fighter's History Dynamite
kf10thep.zip;The King of Fighters 10th Anniversary Extra Plus (The King of Fighters 2002 bootleg)
kf2k2mp.zip;The King of Fighters 2002 Magic Plus (bootleg)
kf2k2mp2.zip;The King of Fighters 2002 Magic Plus II (bootleg)
kf2k2pla.zip;The King of Fighters 2002 Plus (bootleg set 2)
kf2k2pls.zip;The King of Fighters 2002 Plus (bootleg set 1)
kf2k3bl.zip;The King of Fighters 2003 (bootleg set 1)
kf2k3bla.zip;The King of Fighters 2003 (bootleg set 2)
kf2k3pcb.zip;The King of Fighters 2003 (Japan
kf2k3pl.zip;The King of Fighters 2004 Plus / Hero (The King of Fighters 2003 bootleg)
kf2k3upl.zip;The King of Fighters 2004 Ultra Plus (The King of Fighters 2003 bootleg)
kf2k5uni.zip;The King of Fighters 10th Anniversary 2005 Unique (The King of Fighters 2002 bootleg)
kizuna.zip;Kizuna Encounter - Super Tag Battle / Fu'un Super Tag Battle
kof10th.zip;The King of Fighters 10th Anniversary (The King of Fighters 2002 bootleg)
kof2000.zip;The King of Fighters 2000
kof2000n.zip;The King of Fighters 2000 (not encrypted)
kof2001.zip;The King of Fighters 2001 (set 1)
kof2001h.zip;The King of Fighters 2001 (set 2)
kof2002.zip;The King of Fighters 2002
kof2002b.zip;The King of Fighters 2002 (bootleg)
kof2003.zip;The King of Fighters 2003 (set 1)
kof2003h.zip;The King of Fighters 2003 (set 2)
kof2k4se.zip;The King of Fighters Special Edition 2004 (The King of Fighters 2002 bootleg)
kof94.zip;The King of Fighters '94
kof95.zip;The King of Fighters '95 (set 1)
kof95h.zip;The King of Fighters '95 (set 2)
kof96.zip;The King of Fighters '96 (set 1)
kof96h.zip;The King of Fighters '96 (set 2)
kof97.zip;The King of Fighters '97 (set 1)
kof97a.zip;The King of Fighters '97 (set 2)
kof97pls.zip;The King of Fighters '97 Plus (bootleg)
kof98.zip;The King of Fighters '98 - The Slugfest / King of Fighters '98 - dream match never ends
kof98k.zip;The King of Fighters '98 - The Slugfest / King of Fighters '98 - dream match never ends (Korean board)
kof98n.zip;The King of Fighters '98 - The Slugfest / King of Fighters '98 - dream match never ends (not encrypted)
kof99.zip;The King of Fighters '99 - Millennium Battle (set 1)
kof99a.zip;The King of Fighters '99 - Millennium Battle (set 2)
kof99e.zip;The King of Fighters '99 - Millennium Battle (earlier)
kof99n.zip;The King of Fighters '99 - Millennium Battle (not encrypted)
kof99p.zip;The King of Fighters '99 - Millennium Battle (prototype)
kog.zip;King of Gladiator (The King of Fighters '97 bootleg)
kotm.zip;King of the Monsters (set 1)
kotm2.zip;King of the Monsters 2 - The Next Thing
kotmh.zip;King of the Monsters (set 2)
lans2004.zip;Lansquenet 2004 (Shock Troopers - 2nd Squad bootleg)
lastblad.zip;Last Blade / Bakumatsu Roman - Gekka no Kenshi
lastbladh.zip;Last Blade / Bakumatsu Roman - Gekka no Kenshi
lastbld2.zip;Last Blade 2 / Bakumatsu Roman - Dai Ni Maku Gekka no Kenshi
lastsold.zip;The Last Soldier (Korean release of The Last Blade)
lbowling.zip;League Bowling
legendos.zip;Legend of Success Joe / Ashitano Joe Densetsu
lresort.zip;Last Resort
magdrop2.zip;Magical Drop II
magdrop3.zip;Magical Drop III
maglord.zip;Magician Lord (set 1)
maglordh.zip;Magician Lord (set 2)
mahretsu.zip;Mahjong Kyoretsuden
marukodq.zip;Chibi Marukochan Deluxe Quiz
matrim.zip;Matrimelee / Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku Toukon
matrimbl.zip;Matrimelee / Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku Toukon (bootleg)
miexchng.zip;Money Puzzle Exchanger / Money Idol Exchanger
minasan.zip;Minnasanno Okagesamadesu
mosyougi.zip;Syougi No Tatsujin - Master of Syougi
ms4plus.zip;Metal Slug 4 Plus (bootleg)
ms5pcb.zip;Metal Slug 5 (JAMMA PCB)
ms5plus.zip;Metal Slug 5 Plus (bootleg)
mslug.zip;Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001
mslug2.zip;Metal Slug 2 - Super Vehicle-001/II
mslug3.zip;Metal Slug 3
mslug3b6.zip;Metal Slug 6 (Metal Slug 3 bootleg)
mslug3h.zip;Metal Slug 3 (not encrypted)
mslug3n.zip;Metal Slug 3 (not encrypted)
mslug4.zip;Metal Slug 4
mslug5.zip;Metal Slug 5
mslug5h.zip;Metal Slug 5 (AES Cart)
mslugx.zip;Metal Slug X - Super Vehicle-001
mutnat.zip;Mutation Nation
nam1975.zip;NAM-1975
ncombat.zip;Ninja Combat (set 1)
ncombath.zip;Ninja Combat (set 2)
ncommand.zip;Ninja Commando
neobombe.zip;Neo Bomberman
neocup98.zip;Neo-Geo Cup '98 - The Road to the Victory
neodrift.zip;Neo Drift Out - New Technology
neomrdo.zip;Neo Mr. Do!
ninjamas.zip;Ninja Master's - haoh-ninpo-cho
nitd.zip;Nightmare in the Dark
nitdbl.zip;Nightmare in the Dark (bootleg)
overtop.zip;Over Top
panicbom.zip;Panic Bomber
pbobbl2n.zip;Puzzle Bobble 2 / Bust-A-Move Again (Neo-Geo)
pbobblen.zip;Puzzle Bobble / Bust-A-Move (Neo-Geo) (set 1)
pbobblena.zip;Puzzle Bobble / Bust-A-Move (Neo-Geo) (set 2)
pgoal.zip;Pleasure Goal / Futsal - 5 on 5 Mini Soccer
pnyaa.zip;Pochi and Nyaa
popbounc.zip;Pop 'n Bounce / Gapporin
preisle2.zip;Prehistoric Isle 2
pspikes2.zip;Power Spikes II
pulstar.zip;Pulstar
puzzldpr.zip;Puzzle De Pon! R!
puzzledp.zip;Puzzle De Pon!
quizdai2.zip;Quiz Meitantei Neo & Geo - Quiz Daisousa Sen part 2
quizdais.zip;Quiz Daisousa Sen - The Last Count Down
quizkof.zip;Quiz King of Fighters
ragnagrd.zip;Ragnagard / Shin-Oh-Ken
rbff1.zip;Real Bout Fatal Fury / Real Bout Garou Densetsu
rbff1a.zip;Real Bout Fatal Fury / Real Bout Garou Densetsu (bug fix revision)
rbff2.zip;Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers / Real Bout Garou Densetsu 2 - the newcomers (set 1)
rbff2h.zip;Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers / Real Bout Garou Densetsu 2 - the newcomers (set 2)
rbff2k.zip;Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers (Korean release)
rbffspec.zip;Real Bout Fatal Fury Special / Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special
ridhero.zip;Riding Hero (set 1)
ridheroh.zip;Riding Hero (set 2)
roboarmy.zip;Robo Army
rotd.zip;Rage of the Dragons
s1945p.zip;Strikers 1945 Plus
samsh5sp.zip;Samurai Shodown V Special / Samurai Spirits Zero Special (set 1
samsh5sph.zip;Samurai Shodown V Special / Samurai Spirits Zero Special (set 2
samsh5spn.zip;Samurai Shodown V Special / Samurai Spirits Zero Special (set 3
samsho.zip;Samurai Shodown / Samurai Spirits (set 1)
samsho2.zip;Samurai Shodown II / Shin Samurai Spirits - Haohmaru jigokuhen
samsho3.zip;Samurai Shodown III / Samurai Spirits - Zankurou Musouken (set 1)
samsho3h.zip;Samurai Shodown III / Samurai Spirits - Zankurou Musouken (set 2)
samsho4.zip;Samurai Shodown IV - Amakusa's Revenge / Samurai Spirits - Amakusa Kourin
samsho5.zip;Samurai Shodown V / Samurai Spirits Zero (set 1)
samsho5b.zip;Samurai Shodown V / Samurai Spirits Zero (bootleg)
samsho5h.zip;Samurai Shodown V / Samurai Spirits Zero (set 2)
samshoh.zip;Samurai Shodown / Samurai Spirits (set 2)
savagere.zip;Savage Reign / Fu'un Mokushiroku - kakutou sousei
sdodgeb.zip;Super Dodge Ball / Kunio no Nekketsu Toukyuu Densetsu
sengokh.zip;Sengoku / Sengoku Denshou (set 2)
sengoku.zip;Sengoku / Sengoku Denshou (set 1)
sengoku2.zip;Sengoku 2 / Sengoku Denshou 2
sengoku3.zip;Sengoku 3
shocktr2.zip;Shock Troopers - 2nd Squad
shocktra.zip;Shock Troopers (set 2)
shocktro.zip;Shock Troopers (set 1)
socbrawl.zip;Soccer Brawl (set 1)
socbrawla.zip;Soccer Brawl (set 2)
sonicwi2.zip;Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2
sonicwi3.zip;Aero Fighters 3 / Sonic Wings 3
spinmast.zip;Spin Master / Miracle Adventure
ssideki.zip;Super Sidekicks / Tokuten Ou
ssideki2.zip;Super Sidekicks 2 - The World Championship / Tokuten Ou 2 - real fight football
ssideki3.zip;Super Sidekicks 3 - The Next Glory / Tokuten Ou 3 - eikoue no michi
ssideki4.zip;Ultimate 11 - The SNK Football Championship / Tokuten Ou - Honoo no Libero
stakwin.zip;Stakes Winner / Stakes Winner - GI kinzen seihae no michi
stakwin2.zip;Stakes Winner 2
strhoop.zip;Street Hoop / Street Slam / Dunk Dream
superspy.zip;The Super Spy
svc.zip;SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS
svcboot.zip;SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS (bootleg)
svcpcb.zip;SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS (JAMMA PCB
svcpcba.zip;SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS (JAMMA PCB
svcplus.zip;SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS Plus (bootleg set 1)
svcplusa.zip;SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS Plus (bootleg set 2)
svcsplus.zip;SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS Super Plus (bootleg)
tophuntr.zip;Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy (set 1)
tophuntra.zip;Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy (set 2)
tpgolf.zip;Top Player's Golf
trally.zip;Thrash Rally
turfmast.zip;Neo Turf Masters / Big Tournament Golf
twinspri.zip;Twinkle Star Sprites
tws96.zip;Tecmo World Soccer '96
viewpoin.zip;Viewpoint
vliner.zip;V-Liner (set 1)
vlinero.zip;V-Liner (set 2)
wakuwak7.zip;Waku Waku 7
wh1.zip;World Heroes (set 1)
wh1h.zip;World Heroes (set 2)
wh1ha.zip;World Heroes (set 3)
wh2.zip;World Heroes 2
wh2j.zip;World Heroes 2 Jet (set 1)
wh2jh.zip;World Heroes 2 Jet (set 2)
whp.zip;World Heroes Perfect
wjammers.zip;Windjammers / Flying Power Disc
zedblade.zip;Zed Blade / Operation Ragnarok
zintrckb.zip;Zintrick / Oshidashi Zentrix (hack / bootleg)
zupapa.zip;Zupapa!

Hey Pep,

How difficult will it be to have a stretch/fullscreen mode when you are coding with no Pandora? :D

jonlad1 said:
Hey Pep,

How difficult will it be to have a stretch/fullscreen mode when you are coding with no Pandora? :D
When you say stretch, you mean using all the 800x480 screen? not 640x480 right? (because scaling to 640x480 is allready possible)
To use all the screen, if I understand correctly, you need to be in framebuffer mode. I was going to suggest you something like what is discribed in this post from Notaz http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54475-which-function-for-scalingzooming/page__view__findpost__p__876978 but it seems SDL currently don't work well in framebuffer mode if X is allready launched...

Anyway, it depends more on SDL than on gngeo, and when a pandora optimized SDL will be available, then it should be easy to do I guess.

Back