Gngeo2x 0.7 Save States - How ?

silversmurfer

Still Fresh
Ok so I've reinstalled Gngeo2x 0.7 and the newest version of rage front end as well - ok so mid game i'm pressing LS + RS + select then the Load / Save / Exit pops up - I go onto save state and press B - it then asks to create a new save slot - ok so what do I press - anything I do touch throws me back out to either the game or the rage selection screen

what am I missing?

thanks

silversmurfer posted on Aug 31 2006 at 04:20 PM said:
Ok so I've reinstalled Gngeo2x 0.7 and the newest version of rage front end as well - ok so mid game i'm pressing LS + RS + select then the Load / Save / Exit pops up - I go onto save state and press B - it then asks to create a new save slot - ok so what do I press - anything I do touch throws me back out to either the game or the rage selection screen

what am I missing?

thanks

Chances are that it have saved. Have you then reloaded the game and started it up?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have looked on the SD card and there is a save folder with filenames of the games I have attempted to save the state of but they are all 0 byte in length - any ideas?

OK problem solved - the attibutes of the SD card were set to Read Only - unticked and applied to all - now everything is happy - Good tip - make sure your directories are not Read Only !

Back