GOG.com

I didn't get it during this sale, I got it a few years ago. The support is aware of the issue. You'll find plenty of complaints about this one both in the forums and the game's reviews.
I have the same story about Entomorph... I'd love to be able to finish it one day

Insomnia sale over, can get some sleep again now :)

Picked up a few nice deals there

I didn't get anything. A few times something came along and I twitched to get it, but nothing that made me want to skip my queue. I think I'm getting too old, I kept telling myself I had enough games and didn't need more.

I didn't get anything. A few times something came along and I twitched to get it, but nothing that made me want to skip my queue. I think I'm getting too old, I kept telling myself I had enough games and didn't need more.
Me too (except "Teslagrad" if I had a chance to get it), but my gaming budget was also already almost gone (bought the extended battery for the WiiU controller), and so I had some bucks left to buy "Inherit the earth" on the regular weekend sale. But all in all, I am also almost "through" with the games I'm interested in gogs games catalogue - lets see what the future holds, everything else would be just to "collect" things, which I try to keep myself away from.

well, I only gave in for Driftmoon... it looked great... unfortunately I doubt I'll live long enough to play it... my backlog is so huge... talk about compulsive buyer...

well, I only gave in for Driftmoon... it looked great... unfortunately I doubt I'll live long enough to play it... my backlog is so huge... talk about compulsive buyer...
Driftmoon is rather short, and in order to defeat your backlog you have to start with the short ones. ;)

I bought it at release and although it had more potential than was used, it's still a fun game.

I'll have to look into current mods for it, because it's partly made for easy TCs.

Since I'm more of a game collector than a player I buy pretty much everything if it is cheap enough. Most get installed to test whether they are comparible with wine/noveau (which a surprising large number are) and deleted after a short test. But SpaceChem hooked me this weekend, might actually finish it. At least I can't stop thinking about solutions while sleeping:)

Might even use it as an educational tool for beginner programmers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, some of those comments. I'd fear for the human race if I hadn't accepted we were soon doomed years ago.

Colour me interested: gog Galaxy (unfortunately its only a pitch video). Interesting thing, while they are overly carefull pointing out that this will be completly optional, there are still people asking the question: <whiny voice>"will this be optional ?</whiny voice>
Seen that too yesterday.

Maybe this gives an upwind to good old multiplayer games like Ultima Online, Ragnarök, etc...

Some nice prices on the DRM-Free Summer Sale

Oddworld Abes Exodus for 91p

D&D Master Set for $21.10 down from $105.90

Plenty ofhers...On timers so need to be quick

:)

And many German translations have been added as I notice (in Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 and Shadowman for example).

My backlog is growing... again.

Mag Runner Dark Pulse is available for FREE right now on GOG.

Just click the banner link on the main page :)

http://www.gog.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Gzx6TXb7g

"2014 DRM-FREE SUMMER SALE SPECIAL"

My wallet is crying, it knows it's only a matter of time before I crack. Must remain strong!

Lol, GoG servers are down again due to massive demand. :D

My backlog already grew quite tremendously.

The bundles are really good and many of the flash deals too.

Plenty of choice for my next holidays (second half of july).

Don't see it.

edit: oh, there it is. Derp.

Don't see it.

edit: oh, there it is. Derp.
Son_5937b7_807332.jpg

Back