GOG.com

In addition to Eador: Genesis, I also have Neverwinter Nights - Diamond Edition up for grabs which may also expire if not redeemed until this sunday. Hard to say since GOG's expiration dates of freebies are seldomly accurate, that's why they extended some that expired without anyone knowing about it.
Who wants some?

Last edited:
galaxy.jpg

I think that the multiplayer part for old games is a good thing, but they should not have included the "Every gog game you have installed now it's mine !!" functionality

damn... I bought it yesterday with the series...

so, well I have a code if someone will miss this

Man it's been a while since I've used Galaxy, but it matters not whether on high-end or low-end PC, that bloat has some serious issues installing or downloading games, whereas GOG Downloader is for the most part tried and true (only ever used Galaxy to update)... Downloader shows updates but because they "don't support" it those updates listed in the DL'er show a 404 page when you click on it. Sure they had good intentions with it, but bad execution (also bad pun).

It's more annoying now because I've moved on from Windows to Ubuntu, and some games don't want to work because they're not focused on keeping packages up to date either *frowns heavily at the Trine series, which refuses to work even with all proprietary pkg's installed* Oh, but it works on a distro that's 3 years out of date, so it's good enough.

It's more annoying now because I've moved on from Windows to Ubuntu, and some games don't want to work because they're not focused on keeping packages up to date either *frowns heavily at the Trine series, which refuses to work even with all proprietary pkg's installed* Oh, but it works on a distro that's 3 years out of date, so it's good enough.

It is often more successful to use the windows version with wine (and last I checked at least for the first Trine it was working). In theory the new packaging tools (flatpack etc) should provide a solution for Linux, too, though I don't know how complete that is when GL is involved.

Just started it out of curiosity and damn, it's really catchy !! I can't stop playing !!

Not free but tempted as it looks so much like The Chaos Engine on Amiga.

Back