GOG.com

This must be discussed directly in the GOG forum.

With Dying Light there was almost the same issue regarding DLCs, and at some point so much people was complaining that they solved.

FREE STUFF

Seems like GOG really likes to receive insults for their new client... they are doing it on purpose... there is no other explanation :-#

GOG, because of the new client, is also getting insults for the following reason:

tl;dr
PSN integration on Galaxy 2.0 is not working, and it's not official too because was made by the community, but people are complaining to GOG that it didn't worked to obtaining the free copy of Witcher 3 (if they already had for PS4) by pairing their PSN account...
because of this, some of them don't want to buy things on GOG anymore...

tl;dr
PSN integration on Galaxy 2.0 is not working
475.png

Tell that to us Linux users.

There is a high discount for this game now, it is very nice.
It is not anyway a "Simulator", but more like an interactive sea life screensaver... you just explore areas and collect things, so doing exp to get better equipment, and there is some puzzle here and there, simple as that.
Sharks and other dangers can be disabled at will now, making the game even more relaxing.
The dev also added a "free exploration" mode were everything is disabled and you can just swim around in the areas.

Last edited:
If there is someone still around without a "The Witcher: Enhanced Edition"... SHAME ON YOU !!! :mad:

...or maybe just take it for free NOW

I didn't even read the comments to this, but I imagine already a flame war :eek:

EDIT:
The original post by GOG was low rated !! :D First time I see this happening, but they really were desperately searching for it... I see no other reason !!

Last edited:
I didn't even read the comments to this, but I imagine already a flame war :eek:

EDIT:
The original post by GOG was low rated !! :D First time I see this happening, but they really were desperately searching for it... I see no other reason !!
58caf7b044d72c7f8ff3d0313b72fb6453c3aeb0.jpg

Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/s...er_identity_and_win_a_game_291cb/post67[/img]

I always heard good things about Serious Sam, but looking at the screenshots it never got me enough to buy it... anyway seems like now I'll have to kick some asses :oops:

On another note, Diablo reached the highest discount in history if I remember well... now you can get it for half the price of The Witcher 3 !! Behold !! :D

"GOG Galaxy" is starting to pissing off even me... I am always very patient with this kind of "experimentations", but now, I see a completely wrong behavior, something that has no reasons to be there...

At the start or the client, the splash loading reports an error that it can't connect to my account... and my ONLY option is to RETRY !!
There is no offline option at all !! :mad:

So I went to gog.com to have a read at the forum, and guess what ?! I can't login to the site because the login window doesn't appear, seems like a sort of loop is happening !!

Galaxy seems completely dependent by their online services now... if them are inaccessible then Galaxy hangs too... :-||

EDIT: the even fun stuff is that without the connection to their services, Galaxy don't even show the pictures in the loading window... it's just a black square with a white text that tells "oops there was a problem ! Click below to retry"... but there is nothing you can see below, only a clickable black area that you can find with the cursor because it become a finger...

galaxy.JPG

Last edited:
Back