Good By All

R.B

due to constant harassment here and my privet email address by SONY I am forced to leave this forum

Good by all
sad.gif
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
RB and Sony, ignore each other. Problem solved.

Email trouble? There are block sender and anti spam features on all email providers.

Im tired of reading your guys crap....

i think he means "off forum" like, he wants you to email him or something...

but seriously... you guys just need to stop harassing each other, it doesnt matter who started it, just dont talk to each other anymore. You guys act like you are in each others faces or something. Just ignore each other and thats it, in the end you are just embarrassing yourselves (arent you trying to become a mod SONY?), but most of all you are hurting our community. We already have few enough members as it is, dont mess it up by scaring people away.

If you guys were on our home forums, or on any of our servers (TS/CSS) i would have banned both of you instantly for behaving like a couple of children... Now act like adults and just move on already. Problem Solved.

EDIT::: I just seen there is an "ignore user" option on this very forum. Now you guys have absolutely no excuse to continue this crap. Lets just game in peace!!

yeah, ive been around. Just been mostly lurking though. I need to get in a habit of posting more.

EDIT: wow dude, i just realized we started on this site around the same time.. lol ;)

Back