Good By From Redbaron Red Baron And The Joker

R

Red Baron

Due to circumstances beyond my control (poverty) I will be selling all my gaming gear (not here) and leaving this forum
It has been fun most of the time and I hope you find the holey grail of game machines
And now good by from RedBaron Red Baron and The Joker

This is the third time you've said goodbye on these boards.

Are you sure you're not just going to make another account and try and fool us again?

quote said:
This is the third time you've said goodbye on these boards.

Are you sure you're not just going to make another account and try and fool us again?
No I am gone

Last edited by a moderator:
lulzfish said:
So sad that all three of you have to leave at once. We'll miss you.
I wish I could stay but that’s not going to happen, it’s out of my control

633846446934957090-imrich.jpg

2myalhz.jpg
Bye. Funny thing, poverty. One day, you're buying MP7 GBA clones off DealXtreme, the next day you've hit the bottom of the barrel. Oh well, that's life.

Attachments

• 2myalhz.jpg
    2myalhz.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 98
You know, I've heard buying loads and loads of game consoles and selling them on for a loss is actually not good for you, y'know, financially.

Just sayin'.

Nova said:
You know, I've heard buying loads and loads of game consoles and selling them on for a loss is actually not good for you, y'know, financially.

Just sayin'.
some people trade stocks... some people trade handhelds... it's called buy high sell low.... DUH!

oh wait

Red Baron said:
Due to circumstances beyond my control (poverty) I will be selling all my gaming gear (not here) and leaving this forum
It has been fun most of the time and I hope you find the holey grail of game machines
And now good by from RedBaron Red Baron and The Joker
Why? Is selling a gp2x going to end your financial troubles? It's not like it's a BMW that you can sell and live for a year, we are talking less than $100. Poverty is usually accompanied by large amounts of free time, time you used to spend working! What about all those hours on buses going to job interviews?
What better way to waste away the hours than retrogaming, I mean, you can only jerk off so many times in a day:)

Chris

EDIT: You said you wish you could stay, does that mean you're going to prison?

christo930 said:
I mean, you can only jerk off so many times in a day:)

come on now... be realistic... this is a grotesque underestimation... I will prove you wrong my friend... I will prove you wrong

jb0yx said:
christo930 said:
I mean, you can only jerk off so many times in a day:)

come on now... be realistic... this is a grotesque underestimation... I will prove you wrong my friend... I will prove you wrong
No no, he's right. There's only a finite number of hours in a day. Unless you manage to somehow halt the inexorable flow of time, it will eventually no longer be the same day, at which point your counter ends.

christo930 said:
EDIT: You said you wish you could stay, does that mean you're going to prison?

I think he's just a melodramatic drama queen, that's what it means.

Back