Good Game For Wiz?

vapourstreak

Still Fresh
Website
www.facebook.com
I see on Play Asia that there are two games for the Wiz, Asura Cross Wired and Her Knights: All for Princess. Are these games good? What are the other planned releases of commerical games? How about PayBack?

Thanks,
Vapour

You can find the list of all commercial Wiz games that were announced so far in the long .jpg brochure GPH released (you can find it in the official Wiz announcement topic).

I assume they will all have demo versions at some point, so you'll be able to conclude what's for you and what isn't from 1st hand experience.

vapourstreak said:
i see 2 games in the brochure so far.. waiting for more!
Look in the long .jpg brochure, there's a games calendar with about 10 titles in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played the blood cross demo on GP32, and it was fun... different kind of fighting game, instead of just having each hit remove a chunk of the health bar, it's more of a stamina bar, and you have to pummel the ever living crap outta the opponent to get it down, and if they get a break, they recover. Her Knights was also released for GP32 and was quite an impressive side-scrolling beat-em-up. Search for topics/reviews on these games on google and the boards if you need a more thorough chunk of information, and maybe check out the blood cross for GP2X video on youtube ;) I personally like these games from what I've played of them and I'm glad to see blood cross is finally getting a release that I can actually buy :p

Back