Got a GP32 today cant get it to work......

this system is really fun to use once you get the hang of it, how much is the gpcinema and is it better than divx? what i cant wait to see is the RPG game that will be released in europe in english that is available in korean right now but of course is not enjoyable because of its language,that game looks fantastic as far as the stills ive seen,and the way this systems graphics stays solid when the screen moves (there is a demo of a RPG engine that looks good when moving around) will really make that game great to play,instead of blurring when moving like ive seen on other handhelds (dont know if the gameboy advance holds up when the screen moves,but i think the weaker graphics on that system would make it easier for the screen not to blur up,but then again i own a turbo express which blurs up a little when moving but is old scool from way back so you gotta cut it some slack

I must be a lucky 1 my gp32 worded great the software installed with no problems and i got everthing done it about 10mins.

But the catch is my joystick is screwed up <_< can't do diagonal right in the upper corner so i can't bloody jump right with quite a few games its annoying but i guess thats the price for easy instalation B)

:ph34r:

NiN^_^NiN posted on Sep 3 2003 said:
I must be a lucky 1 my gp32 worded great the software installed with no problems and i got everthing done it about 10mins.

But the catch is my joystick is screwed up <_< can't do diagonal right in the upper corner so i can't bloody jump right with quite a few games its annoying but i guess thats the price for easy instalation B)

:ph34r:
i have probs with my joystick and pc link didnt work at all so i got a smc reader.

ARR. WE BE IN THE SAME BOAT LADDY

Last edited by a moderator:
I had trouble installing the drivers for xp when I first got it. XP wouldn't recognize that there was a new device, but I did get it working in about 2 hours.

well am made up with mine now! 5 days after getting it I have GP cinema working loads of footy clips working on it, snes emulator runnin and loads of mp3s!

Back