Gp Theatre Has Returned

ESN, please actually read posts before flaming them.

I said it is illegal in Europe, not the world. If Sam's server is in the US, then I see no reason why they can't be on there.

The domain is .co.uk but the physical data is in the States.

Hoorah!

I said it is illegal in Europe, not the world. If Sam's server is in the US, then I see no reason why they can't be on there.

Hoorah!
Wait, so did you mean that it is illegal IN THE US for Europeans to upload movies that are not public domain in the US? Or vice versa? Is it illegal in Europe to post movies for download which are not public domain SOMEWHERE in the world? Or is it some kind of European-Union-cooperative law? I did read your post, but now I'm just confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

I said it is illegal in Europe, not the world.  If Sam's server is in the US, then I see no reason why they can't be on there.

Hoorah!
Wait, so did you mean that it is illegal IN THE US for Europeans to upload movies that are not public domain in the US? Or vice versa? Is it illegal in Europe to post movies for download which are not public domain SOMEWHERE in the world? Or is it some kind of European-Union-cooperative law? I did read your post, but now I'm just confused.

He means its legal for ANYONE ANYWHERE to upload things that are PD in the US to a server in the US...

when will the night of the living dead be ready to download and the other zombie film :D... have you found out if its PD yet or Copyright Expired?

is The Lizard of Death a real film???

As they used some DAMN COOL special Effects :p LOL... It seems more of a comedy with them toy cars they crushed and the way they act / speak :D :D hehe

As they used some DAMN COOL special Effects :p LOL... It seems more of a comedy with them toy cars they crushed and the way they act / speak :D :D hehe

It was a little project movie made in like 2000 by Ben Heckendorn of benheck.com, the guy who makes the portable consoles out of regular ones. It was supposed to be crappy.

It was a little project movie made in like 2000 by Ben Heckendorn of benheck.com, the guy who makes the portable consoles out of regular ones. It was supposed to be crappy.

ah... I thought it was an actaul film from the old Black and White days :p

sam fisher posted on Jul 1 2005 at 05:07 AM said:
I think they are PD i the US. Ill just do a little more checking.

Cool :D...

Steve-O posted on Jul 1 2005 at 02:09 PM said:

ah... I thought it was an actaul film from the old Black and White days :p

It was made as an imitation of a crappy 50s movie. Watch the trailer on benheck.com; it's REALLY funny.

Back