Gp2x - Basic Info Faq

There are 4GB SD cards too. I don't think SanDisk were the first ones. SD are based of the MMC standard. SDs are MUCH faster than SMCs.

Gamepark confirmed in the meantime that the SD slot is SD only, not SDIO.

Hey does n e 1 know why when I pre-ordered a gp2x it didn't give me a choice of colors

BBTroll posted on Oct 16 2005 at 10:52 PM said:
Becuase you can only get black.
uh,but, the showed in white also, so yeah. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Prophet posted on Sep 19 2005 at 07:39 AM said:
Case Colors: The GP2X will ONLY be available in black at first. There may be other colors in the future but it's not guaranteed. This is what the unit will probably look like when it's released:

.... have you guy even READ the FAQ thread you are replying to?

This is another stupid question :unsure: but,you'll be able to take the face plate of right and put it back on so you could kinda make your own design on it and if n e 1 has heard of the game LF2 or little fighter 2 will that work on it?

joeeoh posted on Oct 17 2005 at 10:04 PM said:
This is another stupid question :unsure: but,you'll be able to take the face plate of right and put it back on so you could kinda make your own design on it and if n e 1 has heard of the game LF2 or little fighter 2 will that work on it?

Well I'm sure with a screwdriver, and disassembling the unit, yeah. But it doesn't look like it'll just neatly snap off.

joeeoh posted on Oct 18 2005 at 03:04 AM said:

Little fighter was cool first game. I saw the source of. It was written in qbasic. I haven't looked at little fighter 2 in a long time it always looked half finished to me.

If it showed (i doubt this :eek: ) on gbax .com the final fantasy game does that mean the consel can support the game.

High-res pic of the latest (final?) design update: http://img469.imageshack.us/my.php?image=g...85bep1n24oo.jpg

Thumbnail:
gsga435724b1285bep1n2s4jq.th.jpg

lux said:
P.S. http://www.gbax.com/ordergp2x.html
$ 189.99 (Outside Europe)
£ 124.99 (All inc.)

£124 == 220$ but in gbax £124 == $189.99 == €157

I believe the £124.99 includes shipping and VAT. For other countries you need to add extra to $189.99 for shipping and credit card fees, but you also don't need VAT.

I have three questions about this faq:

1. Does the gp2x really support vmw?

2. And PNG?

3. Isn't the thumbstick 8-way digital?

Anyway, thanx for putting together this great faq :)

GP2X is opensource :) , STOP!
If you wait one or two mounth you can play all!

lux posted on Oct 20 2005 at 11:31 AM said:
907€ ? :blink:
I want gp2x but not for 907€ :blink:

P.S. http://www.gbax.com/ordergp2x.html
$ 189.99 (Outside Europe)
£ 124.99 (All inc.)

£124 == 220$ but in gbax £124 == $189.99 == €157
Don't get 5 SD cards then. Or at least get them from somewhere cheaper.

Back