Gp2x Broken

Website
Visit site
Does anyone know where i can get my gp2x fixed in the united states? My gp2x doesn't work right now and is in badly need of repair. I would also like a cross pad mod. Can anybody help me?

alterdimension said:
Does anyone know where i can get my gp2x fixed in the united states? My gp2x doesn't work right now and is in badly need of repair. I would also like a cross pad mod. Can anybody help me?
im not sure if this place only sells them, or if they repair/mod them as well, its located in yorba linda, california, here's the website www.gp2xstore.com

hope this helps

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
if it all it needs is for the nand to be flashed, they probably do that at gp2xstore. i don't know that for sure though.

most of the gp2x hardware repairs that are done seem to be done personally by craigix (uk) and evildragon (germany). check with gp2xstore first, but you may have to ship it farther.

the d-pad mods are pretty much over with, unless someone comes up with a new design with easier to source parts. but i have a feeling that dave used the best parts for the job, and that his design is solid. if someone comes up with a new design, it may not be as good.

but anyway, for the time being there's unfortunately no simple way to get that mod done. all sold out, you could say.

Back