Gp2x Community Game Contest

jix posted on Dec 8 2006 at 03:12 PM said:
Hmm i can't finish my game till the deadline.... :/ but i'll continue to develop it anyway

Like I just said in the other thread, don't worry about finishing. Worry about entering. Just enter it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised nobody else has pointed it out yet but the results should be out soon.

The site states :
"The contest winners will be announced on 12th of January 2007."

Is it still on track?

I'm afraid that the results may be delayed as many judges have yet to hand in their reviews, so nothing can be tallied yet, and I will also be without Internet for the weekend, and this may delay the tally. I am really sorry to everyone about this. I will be working hard to tally up everything as soon as I get back, and I mean, as fast as possible. I'm terribly sorry about this.

I'm afraid that the results may be delayed as many judges have yet to hand in their reviews, so nothing can be tallied yet, and I will also be without Internet for the weekend, and this may delay the tally. I am really sorry to everyone about this. I will be working hard to tally up everything as soon as I get back, and I mean, as fast as possible. I'm terribly sorry about this.
And I was so worked up already and counting the days :(

F$£%!!!
Ah well, at least they'll happen soon. I thought they were gonna be released on the 14th anyways, so no worries.

Actually, me and Psy decided to just keep the money to ourselves and buy Lichenstein with it. We'll rename it Gp2xLand and we'll have a large, raucous party every day. Yup. It's for the good of the community! Believe us! *ahem*
We'll get the results out there, eventually. We'll be as quick as we can.

No worries about the delay, from my own experience I know how much work goes into the compos. It better be soon though however or I might have to invade your little Gp2Xland and make you do some work :)

Actually, me and Psy decided to just keep the money to ourselves and buy Lichenstein with it. We'll rename it Gp2xLand and we'll have a large, raucous party every day. Yup. It's for the good of the community! Believe us! *ahem*
You'd still have €700 spare anyways

LOL.

Anyway, I just got back from my internet-less weekend, checked my mail, and in total, I recieved a complete set of reviews from 2 judges other then myself, so now comes me cracking the whip >_< Or, we will have to limit the number of judges and just include the ones who handed stuff in :( Anyway, it will be done real soon.

LOL.

Anyway, I just got back from my internet-less weekend, checked my mail, and in total, I recieved a complete set of reviews from 2 judges other then myself, so now comes me cracking the whip >_< Or, we will have to limit the number of judges and just include the ones who handed stuff in :( Anyway, it will be done real soon.
Just 2 judges sent in work? That sucks, sry to hear there are still so many people who apply and then just drop off the grid. When do you think there will be final results?

I reckon give it a day and see if anyone else submits the reviews, they have had a month so are either being lazy or just applied for the sake of it with no intention of doing reviews. You have a total of 3 of the 6 reviews so I think this is enough to complete the judging, I have used 3 in the past and it works ok.

Back