Gp2x Contest Winner : Crocodingus In Crocoland

Songo

Still Fresh
Hello,

The fourth winner from the GP2X Contest.

There is some screenshoots from : Crocodingus in Crocoland.

crocodingusss000000bg4.jpg

crocodingusss000002hp4.jpg

crocodingusss000001eo6.jpg

crocodingusss000004qp9.jpg

A Video : (Sorry for quality)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xJmgUIS8TQ

Some news later.

a+
Songo

Last edited by a moderator:
Graphics look like Donkey Kong Country in 2D or Jack Jazz Rabbit, nice, we'll see how it plays, though :)

hello, I'm the game and graphic designer for this game.
as you can see it's some ingame screenshots of the game.

but maybe the game will be never finished...so the next issue is to release a free version of the game...

but maybe the game will be never finished...so the next issue is to release a free version of the game...
I hope it gets finished, it looks interesting.

I also hope it's free because I am poor. :( But it looks fun so I'm looking forward to it! Looks like some good stuff came out of the official contest after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'm Yuan-Hsi from Yuan Works.

That looks like an interesting game there. Has a lot of colorful graphics. Are there any videos? I'd like to see them!

Congratulations on winning the fourth price! We'll be getting the game wether you sell it or not.

Cheers

Yuan

That graphic style is soooo nice. I dont care what the game's like, I'm just looking forward to seeing it running :)

Like tripmonkey said, I just feel happy looking at that screens.
(reminds me of Mario World too)

This looks amazing. I love the design and the colors are really uplifting.

I sincerely hope it ends up being free though, like others I'm rather broke lately :(

I look foward to playing it, great work!

One area looks like a section from super mario bros 2, and with sonic like graphics. It seems interesting.

Looking very good, some top notch homebrew :) I can't wait for this really, great job MaDsk8tard!

- Alex

I try to post a video on you tube today.

PS : I'm the developper.

A+
Songo

Back