Gp2x Download Archive

jonah

Still Fresh
hi just to let everyone know that we've started adding a few files to the download area of www.gp2xuser.com

the idea is to host these files ourselves as a backup as opposed to linking to them and having to constantly check broken links etc. also it'll help just backup gp2x games/drivers/utils and help them spread around a little more.

i hope this helps and if anyone has suggestions you can post them on our forums - like if we miss any progs out there. i know the more seperate sources for gp2x download the better.

there are only a couple of things up so far but we'll be adding daily.

thanks

Hey, as far as I know he ain't charging... so I don't mind him placing the odd add :)

Well, my archives have three backups in two different places (and one is in the basement of the "Deutsche Bank" )...

I don't think we need to worry about backups, but still nice to see another site offering stuff :)

It's better just to link to the dev's sites and let people download from there. If a link's broken it's probably because a newer version is available. Bug reports are annoying when they're just because people are using old versions of things.

Back