Gp2x File Arcive

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRWoody

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Is it just my pc or other people's too?!?Whenever i click on a link to the file archive from the right hand side of gp32x main page, i get redirected to 2 kids telling me i've been "owned" by Spen83?

Or have i missed something?

Edit : Long day and it appears i cant spell!

AcidiC posted on Aug 5 2006 at 05:44 PM said:
Wow this is bad... I really need to see what that Indiana Jones Jingle is :(

That is what i first clicked on. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like it has been hacked, guess it's something that has to do with the behaviour of specific hyperlinks, not pages, I was able to reach the pages successfully without being auto directed to that stupid spen83 when I viewed them by browsing through the categories, I took a look at the css file but it doesn't have anything wrong (as far as i think) so maybe there is some other file messed with :/

It appears there is Javacript in the comments left by user higurb.

If you turn off JavaScript in your browser the image does not load and you can click on the links.

mattc posted on Aug 5 2006 at 06:13 PM said:
It appears there is Javacript in the comments left by user higurb.

If you turn off JavaScript in your browser the image does not load and you can click on the links.

I feel like an idiot now.

The comments I left about the Creep Tea demo. He's picked it up from that.

I never thought he'd know to abuse it, I'm really sorry. :(

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 5 2006 at 07:29 PM said:
um....i dont see anything.....

'cause I fixed it already :)

Don't worry, I reported that case to spen83's ISP (I know he was using a proxy, but I got round it).

At the moment, posting comments is disallowed until I find some time to remove HTML posting :)

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Aug 5 2006 at 06:37 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 5 2006 at 07:29 PM said:
um....i dont see anything.....

'cause I fixed it already :)

Don't worry, I reported that case to spen83's ISP (I know he was using a proxy, but I got round it).

At the moment, posting comments is disallowed until I find some time to remove HTML posting :)

Ahahahaha I win EvilDragon, I win.
proxy! more of a chain of proxies available from a vast pool. You ban the IP I just switch IP! neat.
Today's victory is dedicated to: Iignatus, Nopasaran, and Mr Pointless all of which are dicks and obnoxious assholes who INVITED ownership. Their comments got the archive pwned.
We're not amateurs ask GuyFawkes about when his GBA forum got pwned in 2001 a different way.
have fun you bunch of dicks. Fuck China Government!

This is one really sick boy, guys, whoever doing whatever with his mother pack your goods and let her free, am sure he's doin all this only to get her attention...

bigboy posted on Aug 5 2006 at 08:00 PM said:
Ahahahaha I win EvilDragon, I win.
proxy! more of a chain of proxies available from a vast pool. You ban the IP I just switch IP! neat.
Today's victory is dedicated to: Iignatus, Nopasaran, and Mr Pointless all of which are dicks and obnoxious assholes who INVITED ownership. Their comments got the archive pwned.
We're not amateurs ask GuyFawkes about when his GBA forum got pwned in 2001 a different way.
have fun you bunch of dicks. Fuck China Government!

Don't worry. I know you're from UK, using OneTel ADSL, so forget about your proxies :)

Oh, and what victory are you talking about?
Using a few proxies to have some pics for a few minutes on the archive?
If you would've hacked it, okay... but posting HTML stuff in a comments section where HTML is allowed is such an easy thing to do.
You're the greatest, really :)

Last edited:
bigboy posted on Aug 5 2006 at 07:00 PM said:

I hope he's dealt with quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back