Gp2x File Arcive

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigboy posted on Aug 5 2006 at 08:22 PM said:
I'm not so much of a hacker as a pwnz0r. as evildragon said, i didnt hack i just inserted script in his comment box anyone could have done it; just a javascript tag it wasnt rocket science.
but i enjoyed it and thought it was a fitting message to the vile and putrid likes of nopasaran, iigantus and the other prick who scorned me just because i slagged off a few files.

iignatus said i should be hit by a bus and then my dead body spat on. that lead to todays episode.
my wifes got cancer, you think i care about your stupid file archive? you people pissed me off with your slamming me for criticising your files. whats the point of a comment box if you can only say good stuff?

That's exactly where you went overboard. Slagging off those files, most of the time without any need! A simple constuctive criticism without immature insults would have done just fine. So what if their first works are wide of the mark, give good advice and they will improve with time. Slag them off and they're more likely to top themselves.

fuck off and die all of you.
I suggest you do that. And that's coming from someone who tried to avoid being agressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, I'm sorry about your wife. Honestly.

Second, the comment form wasn't thought for positive-only comments, it was thought for comments that could help the author. Critical comments, advises, and not things like 'You suck!'.

It was thought for comments like
PS sound delay = probably SDL buffer too big, use 256 or less
and not
Hello I am play this but sorry I don't see spiderman help.

Both written by you. The second one was one of the more polite comments of you, some other were just hurtfull. The first I quoted was what the comments are thought for.

Edit: Again, I hope your wife get's better.

Ha ha. You idiot. ED has that PC's IP. Thus, he can communicate with the ISP that that machine uses and then they can check incoming connections and thus isolate yours.

what a dumb retard. let me explain you pig ignorant motherfucker who has probably never written a win32 .sys driver in his life.

Computer A connects to "host app" or perhaps, imagine say a trojan or suchlike on computer B
Computer B then presents itself to the net or website C
Website C sees computer B as the origin or source. B could be a computer on a LAN somewhere or a home user.
Computer A remains invisible as traffic ORIGINATES at computer B.
hope this has cleared up the concept in your primitive mind devoid of knowledge.
Now if computer A connects through regular proxies things become slightly more involved. But for now the lesson is over. Hopefully you can see that what you say is not true and in fact misinformation.

bigboy posted on Aug 5 2006 at 01:34 PM said:
Ha ha. You idiot. ED has that PC's IP. Thus at he can communicate with the ISP that that machine uses and then they can check incoming connections and thus isolate yours.

what a dumb retard. let me explain you pig ignorant motherfucker who has probably never written a win32 .sys driver in his life.

Computer A connects to "host app" or perhaps, imagine say a trojan or suchlike on computer B
Website C sees computer B as the origin or source. B could be a computer on a LAN somewhere or a home user.
hope this has cleared up the concept in your primitive mind devoid of knowledge.
Now if computer A connects through regular proxies things become slightly more involved. But for now the lesson is over. Hopefully you can see that what you say is not true and in fact misinformation.
Are you claiming that you infected somebody's machine with a trojan and then used their machine to post the comments on the archive site?

Perhaps Ed should post any and all accounts using the IP in question.

I don't know whether to laugh or sigh. Like I said, you get one IP or login it goes down you just acquire another. presumably you're more a graphics man than a networking man then? no offense

bigboy posted on Aug 5 2006 at 08:22 PM said:
I'm not so much of a hacker as a pwnz0r. as evildragon said, i didnt hack i just inserted script in his comment box anyone could have done it; just a javascript tag it wasnt rocket science.
but i enjoyed it and thought it was a fitting message to the vile and putrid likes of nopasaran, iigantus and the other prick who scorned me just because i slagged off a few files.

iignatus said i should be hit by a bus and then my dead body spat on. that lead to todays episode.
my wifes got cancer, you think i care about your stupid file archive? you people pissed me off with your slamming me for criticising your files. whats the point of a comment box if you can only say good stuff?
If what you say about your wife is true then iam very sorry about that and i dont think anybody would wish that on anyone(no matter what they say).
I woudnt mind you criticising a file but its just the manner its done in and if its actually ment to help the person, iam sure programming is something you know alot about(as rooster said). I hope you understand.

Yes, you can get past IP blocks with a proxy. How impressive. OH NOEZ HE IS TEH L337 h4><0R WE IZ DOOMED BECUZ HE CAN PUT HTML IN A COMMENT BOX AND USE A PROXY

bigboy posted on Aug 5 2006 at 09:22 PM said:

Sure. And because of something somebody said, you had to start spamming my archive, taking me away for two hours from work (a very important DVD that needs to be mastered in time, just for your information).
Pretty cool of of.

my wifes got cancer, you think i care about your stupid file archive?

I also doubt that's true, if it is, well, you should better take all the time you have spending with her instead of spamming other peoples sites.
BTW: A colleague of mine had cancer (and won the fight after a few years), my uncle and a very close friend died of cancer this year, so yes, I know how this feels and still I didn't start hurting or annoying somebody else.

you people pissed me off with your slamming me for criticising your files. whats the point of a comment box if you can only say good stuff?

If it only would've been some good criticism, that would be fine. Being critical is fine, if it is constructive.
Your comments weren't helpful, neither for the coder nor for other people reading them.

Again, very mature.
Don't you worry, we'll die when the time comes.

bigboy posted on Aug 5 2006 at 09:34 PM said:

Basically, yes. But I still do know you're living in London, despite all your tries to hide it, and...

Are you claiming that you infected somebody's machine with a trojan and then used their machine to post the comments on the archive site?

... I doubt he's smart enough for this.
He wasn't even smart to change to IP for his two users:
bigboy and favo102919 have the same IP adresses.

He also needed to use his eMail adress to sign up at the archive, so I even have these...

Well, it's over, I reported him, let's see what happens. Have a good day, I'm back finishing to master the DVD...

Last edited:
bigboy posted on Aug 5 2006 at 01:47 PM said:

I don't know whether to laugh or sigh. Like I said, you get one IP or login it goes down you just acquire another. presumably you're more a graphics man than a networking man then? no offense
I just think the results of seeing which IPs the spen83 account has used and which if any other accounts overlap with those IPs could be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back