Gp2x Ordered

Well my GP2X arrived today around 10:00am.

I would just like to thank Craig and Jacquelyn for an excelent product and fantastic customer support.

Clare.

Can anyone tell me if there are specific USB drivers I should use with the GP2X? XP doesn't recognise it as a standard drvice. I have already copied Myriad onto the SD card via a card reader and the GP2X can run it, but I was wondering how to get the GP2X to plug into my PC directly.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 29 2006 at 07:08 AM said:
Can anyone tell me if there are specific USB drivers I should use with the GP2X? XP doesn't recognise it as a standard drvice. I have already copied Myriad onto the SD card via a card reader and the GP2X can run it, but I was wondering how to get the GP2X to plug into my PC directly.

SEARCH NOOB =p

J/K, don't use the USB cable that comes with the GP2X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shikaku posted on Sep 29 2006 at 02:17 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 29 2006 at 07:08 AM said:

SEARCH NOOB =p

J/K, don't use the USB cable that comes with the GP2X.
Ah, not very good is it? I will try another cable when I get home.

I must say I am impressed with the unit so far though :)

Edit: I found another cable here at work, and it works. Thanks for the help HUGS :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back