Gp2x Release Soon?

Skitzo

Website
Visit site
According to GP2X.co.uk as of the 2nd of October, the "first final units arrive on the 4th" (of October, I assume).

Before I pre-ordered a week or two ago, I emailed them to ask when they were sending them out, and they said as soon as they received it. Does this mean that we could have our GP2X's within the next week or two, or am I being too optimistic?

As it's the 5th today where I am (only by an hour though), it'll be interesting to see if there are any news updates or new pics on the GP2X.co.uk site..

*fingers crossed*

Ahhh, that explains a lot.

Oh well, it'll still be great to see the product in more detail in regards to the final hardware and software (although the current software probably won't be the final software).

I guess I was too optimistic afterall. :p

If I remember it correctly. Craig where giving out 5 units to random preorders, I guess it's from that deliver.

from craig at gp2x.co.uk

Oct 4th: The first final units are complete, beta testing of the OS will take around 2 weeks (yes, lots of videos will be posted), then the units will ship out to all preorder customers. Its all pretty exciting here right now :)

unquote

:)

Back