Gp2x Scene Slowing Down?

If you're getting bored waiting for updates/new stuff, how about using the time productively and learning to code or something? Fenix is pretty easy to pick up, and you'll have a lot of fun :)

Hello, I haven't died. I was working on ffplay and the hardware decoder, but then I got bored. I was then working on something secret, but got bored of that too (I'll probably continue that later on). Now I'm just sitting around doing nothing.

There is a small news post, I am small news, and pi is exactly three.

There's also a Fenix forum on this very board with a link to ED's tutorials.

Then when you've made your game you can look forward to an endless stream of irritating people posting threads to ask if you've died or something :p

fishybawb posted on Mar 15 2006 at 08:37 PM said:
Then when you've made your game you can look forward to an endless stream of irritating people posting threads to ask if you've died or something :p
Dear Mr. Fishy,

You win.

Signed,
nickspoon

Last edited by a moderator:
fishybawb posted on Mar 15 2006 at 08:49 PM said:
We'll call it even, I believe I owe you a cookie anyway.
Sounds good to me. I'd love to continue hijacking this thread, but I've got stuff to do.

Sonistar posted on Mar 15 2006 at 08:36 PM said:
oh my whatever shall we do... 0_o

lol just kidding thanks for the link, i shall go away and develop the best game ever...

Don't you mean "The best game ever... tribute?"

I'm just coding my crap in fenix... Good news is that mode7 works twice as fast on gp2x as it did on gp32. joy.

I am sure Reesey has a couple of few things up his sleeve that will be around soon. One is the Master System emu, if I am correct.

I must say though, I am really pleased with the progress the GP2X has made over the past months: Spectrum, Genesis, PC engine, GAmeboy, Atari 2600.

Would like to see some REAL progres made on NES and SNES though.

Rockin

Yeah... I know what you mean about the SNES...
I'll be a happy man, when:

1. SNES emu is really really nicely playable.
2. NES emu is really really nicely plyable and has saving and save states.
3. the GB emu has SRAM saving.
4. I'm no longer single.

I thought there already was a master system emu?

But I guess reesy's will be finitely superiour

EDIT: PokeParadox, did you say that the NES emu was plyable?

tbh I haven't ried out FishyNES (SP?) because as far as I'm currently aware, it doesn't have any saving... and this is an important thing for me.

But yeah I think a couple of the released NES emulators have actually been playable...

PokeParadox posted on Mar 15 2006 at 11:18 PM said:
tbh I haven't ried out FishyNES (SP?) because as far as I'm currently aware, it doesn't have any saving... and this is an important thing for me.

But yeah I think a couple of the released NES emulators have actually been playable...
Please re-read both my comment and your own, "plyable"

phew, and i thought all development was outsourced to korea (nightknight) ;-)

cheers
rSl

Back