Gp2xpectrum 1.5b1

Metalbrain

Still Fresh
Here's a new version of GP2Xpectrum, the Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator:
http://www.speccy.org/metalbrain/GP2Xpectrum1.5b1.zip

What's new:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Y button to be assigned to a key using the virtual keyboard
- The virtual keyboard won't make all frames show when frameskip is 1 (it resulted in half speed)
- I was still applying contention emulation in a place where I shouldn't when "no contention" was selected. Now the no contention mode will be less precise, but default speed has been reduced to 125/155MHz.[cut]
- Fixed a bug that made port contention not to be applied in most cases.
- Fixed a bug in HALT timing, it was taking 8 states instead of 4.
- Improved floating bus emulation, now passes floatspy test and other similar ones.
- Improved interrupts emulation including how EI affects them.
- Small optimizations.

Beware, timing is still not perfect, and fixing the interrupt time has caused trouble with Aquaplane's right border.[/cut]

euro48k said:
it is still a (WIP) and will end probably in the best zx emu for the gp2x
thanks
Surely it is already. Do you use another Spectrum emu? I bought my GP2x primarily for Spectrum emulation so this is my most used emu.

Last edited by a moderator:
latest wip-news were tzx support and russian models implementation .. coders metalbrain and ryleh cooperation

waiting :)

euro48k said:
latest wip-news were tzx support and russian models implementation .. coders metalbrain and ryleh cooperation

waiting :)
Full tzx support would be awesome. I have a lot of stuff in tzx that I have to load in fuse and save again
before playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back