GP32 carry bag available!

aharding posted on May 28 2003 said:
You assume? Why? The SMC cases are tiny, they hardly take up much more room - or do I have strange ones? :blink:
Well, he said LOADS..Maybe I should ask for the definition of LOADS? :)

The cases are tiny but you could put several bare SMCs in the same amount of space since they are so thin.

Last edited by a moderator:
How small/large is this Logic3 case? I got the official GP32 case, while its great for storing loads and heading on holiday, but fro just taking 1 set of batteries and the console itself to work, its FAR too big, cant fit it into my pocket :(

Is this one smaller? can ye fit it into your jacket pocket easily without being 'bulky'?

M^4 posted on May 28 2003 said:
JDUK posted on May 28 2003 said:
Infact You can fit a GP32 in the front + loads of SMcS +GBA and one game(inserted) in the back pocket
I assume this means without the SMC case? Wouldn't they scratch/damage easily?
My SMCs have plastic sleeves not cases and the interior pockets hold 1 old large format GB game. So each of the 4 pockets could hold 5 sleeved SMC's comfortably. Making for 20 SMC in total. its a really good carry case and hardy as hell, ive had it for ages and its still in great condition.

The Logic3 case fits into my pocket easily although it is still quite bulky.
The pouch at the front is small though. You can see pictures of it at www.logic3.com which give you an idea of the size (it fits tightly round the GP32).

shaq365 posted on May 28 2003 said:
The Logic3 case fits into my pocket easily although it is still quite bulky.
The pouch at the front is small though. You can see pictures of it at www.logic3.com which give you an idea of the size (it fits tightly round the GP32).
Cheers Shaq, ordered one now :D

Back