Gp32 Charging =)

You can't charge the batteries whilst they are in the GP32, but it does have a 3V DC jack, so you should be able to power it from the battery in the Freeloader.

Squidge said:
You can't charge the batteries whilst they are in the GP32, but it does have a 3V DC jack, so you should be able to power it from the battery in the Freeloader.
yeah nice =) that was what i was thinking...cause the freeloader has a battery storage....so maybe i dont need AA batteries at all :rolleyes: right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Squiike said:
yeah nice =) that was what i was thinking...cause the freeloader has a battery storage....so maybe i dont need AA batteries at all :rolleyes: right?
Right :) It'll be just like having your own mains adaptor :)

Squidge said:
Squiike said:

the 3.5 mm didnt work, neither did the 2mm. but when i plugged the Samsung® Wide flat connector into the ext directly under the gp32 it lighted up, and i could turn it on with batteries after, but it only gave a white screen...only the light worked

Did you get the polarity correct? The connector on the bottom of the unit states negative tip polarity.

Also, don't go plugging random connecting into the ext socket, thats a sure way to blow the unit up.

Squiike said:
Squidge said:
Squiike said:

the 3.5 mm didnt work, neither did the 2mm. but when i plugged the Samsung® Wide flat connector into the ext directly under the gp32 it lighted up, and i could turn it on with batteries after, but it only gave a white screen...only the light worked

Yes as Squidge said the polarity is the "wrong way around" to the standard.

Negative middle with positive outer. The norm is the other way around. The GP2X AC/DC adapter is usable by the GP32 as it's exactly the same requirements.

Plugging connectors into your GP32's DC input and switching it on just because it fits is an excellent way of learning that you shouldn't be doing this kind of thing <_<

Back