Gp32 Current Value?

smerko

Still Fresh
hi,

basically as the title says! what are the current values for the different gp32 models? have they gone down in price since the gp2x has appeared? getting itchy feet now it may be more likely to get one on the cheap :p. anyone got one in the uk to sell me (any model/condition considered)?

thanks

:blink: are the flu units worth as much as that still?! i am in no hurry to buy and was hoping to get one for around half that if only one of the non-lit first models. i would quite happily take a tacky one if it further reduced the price!

I was going on the completed items prices on eBay. I think you could get a NLU for a lot less - probably about 30-40 quid as you hoped, but I reckon you'll soon want a 'lit' unit...

Let me know if you change your mind... B)

I got a BLU (backlit) for sale and im in the UK, check the marketpalce or give me a PM

Was looking to get £75 for it including a couple of 128MB smart media cards charger.

Its still boxed and in perfect condition.

Looking on ebay the cheapest I seen the blu's go for in just over £80 (not including P&P)

I saw a BLU being sold in the window of my local Gamstation in cardiff for £99 It's not there any more so I'm guessing it sold. I did think it was a tad expensive as Gp2x's are only £20 more though.

i'm selling a brand new unused gp2x for £100 including the p&p. I decided to buy the two, pne to play and one to dev with, but the devving is not gonna happen at the moment as i'm a bit on the busy side with the psp.

Back