Gp32 Divx

Instead of creating a new topic i will post my Q here.

Im using Virtualdub, and when i go to resize it, i click ok but it shows 2 resolutions.

352 X 240 320 X 240 Precise Bilinear is the outcome, and when i come to enocde it, it will encrypt in 352 X 240 and not 320 X 240.

Anyone had this trouble, or know where im going wrong?

Thanks for any help.

p.s im following the guide on gp32emu

dreamwarbird posted on Mar 8 2004 at 05:33 AM said:

Im using Virtualdub, and when i go to resize it, i click ok but it shows 2 resolutions.

352 X 240 320 X 240 Precise Bilinear is the outcome, and when i come to enocde it, it will encrypt in 352 X 240 and not 320 X 240.

Thanks for any help.

what, is it bigger when you go: Save as AVI?
If so i duno

But if you have 2 windws int he VirtualDub window/program showing the move, you are seeing the input *source/original file* on the left and output *What it will look like when you save as AVI* on the right. There is nothing wrong veiwing the input and output video in VirtualDub.

*did you goto Video>Filters>Add Resize?*

Last edited by a moderator:
ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 8 2004 at 02:58 PM said:
dreamwarbird posted on Mar 8 2004 at 05:33 AM said:

Thanks for any help.

what, is it bigger when you go: Save as AVI?
If so i duno

But if you have 2 windws int he VirtualDub window/program showing the move, you are seeing the input *source/original file* on the left and output *What it will look like when you save as AVI* on the right. There is nothing wrong veiwing the input and output video in VirtualDub.

*did you goto Video>Filters>Add Resize?*
Yer it saves in the bigger resolution

When i select the size i want, it will resize the right window, which is great, but it doesnt save in that resolution.

Yes, im using Video>Filters>Resize, and i use Save as AVI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back