GP32 World Goes Interactive

crazeeplaya

That's the way I like it
I have been working for the last few days to remake GP32 World as a totally interactive website, and finally it is at a usable level

All registered users are able to post news topics and reviews without admin having to authorise them

Let me know what you think and what you think should be added/improved

The site is not yet fully finished, but I really need some feedback to check everything is working how it should

Cheers

Crazeeplaya

GP32 World or this one

I'm at work so don't have much time to look through it, but just browsing around, the web site looks great!! Keep up the good work.

Nice job, but i think you need to make wi ndups images not in zip files, so people can directly upload images.

I will do that if I can find a postnuke module that will act as a gallery and allow users to upload images

Would sure be nice of you to actually credit postnuke for the work they did on the entire scripting of your site. After all, you actually went to the trouble of stripping out the copyright and I have a suspicious thought that you cannot legally use postnuke without crediting it.

Oh well, your choice I guess....

Rico posted on Oct 19 2003 at 02:04 PM said:
Would sure be nice of you to actually credit postnuke for the work they did on the entire scripting of your site. After all, you actually went to the trouble of stripping out the copyright and I have a suspicious thought that you cannot legally use postnuke without crediting it.

Chill Bill

The theme that I am using for the site doesn't seem to let you display any footers (which is where the credits are). I am trying to figure out how to get them back. So don't be so quick to jump to conclusions

EDIT: I just checked the PostNuke site and found out that you don't legally have to give any credit, apparently that is PHPNuke. I solved the problem anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
your site looks great! the only thing i ask is that you make a list of what roms are in each set of roms or set of images ect.

You should allow users to upload screen shots/pictures, so when they post news they can include pictures.

I am trying to find a way to allow news posters to upload images, so if anyone knows of a way to do this with PostNuke, please let me know.

I have installed a feature which will allow you to upload images to the server. It is only available to registered users and the images can be used in news posts and reviews. The images are stored in uploads/

crazeeplaya posted on Oct 19 2003 at 03:17 PM said:
Rico posted on Oct 19 2003 at 02:04 PM said:

Chill Bill

The theme that I am using for the site doesn't seem to let you display any footers (which is where the credits are). I am trying to figure out how to get them back. So don't be so quick to jump to conclusions

EDIT: I just checked the PostNuke site and found out that you don't legally have to give any credit, apparently that is PHPNuke. I solved the problem anyway
I apologise. I have a natural dislike for all sites that use P*nuke, that's all ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back