Gp32eu.com, Hacked???

DanGP posted on May 8 2005 at 08:11 PM said:
saintdragon you can download doom here http://gp32emu.dcemu.co.uk/doom32.shtml

:D thanks allot!!!! :D now i can play the mods, and again thanks allot!!!

EDIT: so iv got it and its on my gp32 right now, also iv made a folder in GAME named doom, i have put only one thing in the folder, that is the twilight wad. when i boot the doom .fxe it comes up with a notice saying no doom wad found, no doom for you, or something like that anyway. what is im doing wrong??? when i d/l it from gp32eu it worked like a charm but i later deleted it for someweird reason, but now that i got it from another site its not working... am i missing some files??? do i need the orriginal doom.wad??? can i get from somewhere, legaly as when i got it from gp32eu it came with it(doom.wad)???

Last edited by a moderator:
saintdragon posted on May 8 2005 at 07:34 PM said:

EDIT: so iv got it and its on my gp32 right now, also iv made a folder in GAME named doom, i have put only one thing in the folder, that is the twilight wad. when i boot the doom .fxe it comes up with a notice saying no doom wad found, no doom for you, or something like that anyway. what is im doing wrong??? when i d/l it from gp32eu it worked like a charm but i later deleted it for someweird reason, but now that i got it from another site its not working... am i missing some files??? do i need the orriginal doom.wad??? can i get from somewhere, legaly as when i got it from gp32eu it came with it(doom.wad)???

doom2 i think, you need doom2.wad

falken80 posted on May 8 2005 at 08:53 PM said:
saintdragon posted on May 8 2005 at 07:34 PM said:

doom2 i think, you need doom2.wad
Yeah you need the doom2.wad to use twilight because it's a pwad.

cheers every one, il need to get that then... :)

though not too sure when, or maybe i can jus wait until gp32eu is on again fully so i can get DDOM from there....

Back