Gp32war 2 - Someone Want To Help For Make The Maps

aquafish_

Certified Guru
Website
www.gp32x.de
I'm working hard for release Gp32War 2 for the ADIC, I've now finished the Map Editor so if someone want to help for make the maps, just ask me, I'll send you it ;)

gp32war2.gif

aquafish_ posted on Dec 22 2004 at 04:51 PM said:
I'm working hard for release Gp32War 2 for the ADIC, I've now finished the Map Editor so if someone want to help for make the maps, just ask me, I'll send you it ;)

The ADIC ends the end of the year, right?
I can't promise it, but I may have the time to create a few maps until then...

If that's okay with you, send it to EvilDragon@gp32x.de

Cool thing :)

Last edited:
Chuck it here, i have a fewe spare days.

dono if you'll like my maps though.

Email - xxxxx@xxxxx.xxxx

I know I am new to the board, but i should have time to make a map or two, if you would like...

email- gileshamson@aol.com

:)

Hey, I'm on christmas vacation, so I might put something together... B)

Is that also a sort of mission editor? :huh:

Oh, my e-mail is jarimheiska@hotmail.com

Do send me the editor. :)

Hi,

I know a few Advance Wars/Nectaris nuts here with some time on their hands.

Can you send me the level editor and I will make it an egotistical competition between them?
{smiley}

hwrd@rocketmail.com

Aqua, did you send me the email?

I havnt got it if you have.

xxxxx@xxxxx.xxxx

Few things about the editor...

A brush could be nice.... Y know, for painting large areas.

And resizable main map window.

It's hard to tell, whether a map created would actually be playable, though. I quess that remains to be seen. ;)

woohoo! this is exciting.. look forward to seeing this game released. If you still want more help with the maps let me know

Hey Aquafish, I'd like to help! I love the Advance War Games For GBA and also GP32War 1. I can probably get a couple maps done in a few days if you send it to me ASAP :D

Anyway my email is astorm01@rochester..rr.com.nospam

just get rid of that last .nospam part. srry but we've been having a lot of trouble with that. Also if you have time then put GP32 somewhere in the subject name so that my parents don't delete it... I need to get my own email soon ;)

ok ok, im bored to send emails to everyone :D .. hmm if you want to make maps (send me them to alainsaas (at) gmail.com), you can download the map editor here : http://www.gp32x.de/aquafish/gp32war2/ed.rar (there an update since the version i sent yesterday, and a really quick demo of the game (unplayable) ), enjoy :)

If you still want more help with the maps let me know
i would take all maps so if you've free time, i also need your help for that ;)

Aquafish lost the source to GP32war1 I think (right Aqua?)
yep :(

Few things about the editor...
A brush could be nice.... Y know, for painting large areas.
And resizable main map window.
ok, i'll try to update it, but that'll be hard....

It's hard to tell, whether a map created would actually be playable, though. I quess that remains to be seen.
if you map isn't playable, i'll retouch it myself, no problems ^^ (and as soon as possible, i'll send you beta versions of the game for let you try yourself)

Having a play and excuse if this is a dumb question but when having say 1 on 1 on a map i place the units for player one. But how do i rotate them to face the oppenent?
the game will rotate it automatically :)

Back