Openquartz

jlebrech

UFO Robot
I've reduced openquartz to 6mb for use in gpquake, all i need is levels, which i can do but might also need some help on modelling to reduce to polycount.

thanks. here is is. openquartz

at the moment it only has the default openquartz figthing againt sum trees but openquartz has other enemies which arnt put into any map as of yet. so i just need to make sum maps. anyone can help if they want.

It's a low poly small quake pak file. With a multiplayer style I think.

I tried it yesterday but it just crashed my gp, and then my gp carried on going amazingly slowly until I took the batteries out and replaced them again :huh: . All the firmware stuff was goin at like 5 fps :blink:.

openquartz.sf.net

its great on a pc on multiplayer. its a gpl'd quake pak. so u dont have to use shareware.

Cool ive stripped all the useless stuff from OQ and made my own room style map, and the runs at 15fps, it looks great. i just had to mess with the ligthing tho cos some lights didnt show up on gpquake when they did on openquartz quake on pc.

the rar file is now 1.7mb :p

any objection to rename the project gpquartz32 i might get it hosted on sf.net as a port of openquartz for slow/portable machines. also going to make the maps have more contrast because im testing the game on non blu at the moment.

no theres loads of multiplayer maps in the windows one but ive delete them all, if someone want to help make levels i can show them how to do it. and theres loads more enemies but ive just manage to repack the thing, im working on sum maps now.

Back