Multifw 4.8 + Gp32war 1.6 + Editors Sources

aquafish_

Certified Guru
Website
www.gp32x.de
i've made a big update of my multifirmware, it now boot a lot faster !! (now you cannt say that mr.spiv's multifw is faster!, try under geepee32 if you dont believe me..) and it allow you to put a password on your gp32...
screenshot :
membres.lycos.fr/illusionstudio/aquafish/mfw48.jpg

i've also updated gp32war (now version 1.6), now maps that include battle animations are 10 x faster to load than in the v1.5, i've corrected the saves bug, and i've include 26 new maps in the pack.. (it makes a total of 152 maps!!)
screenshot :
membres.lycos.fr/illusionstudio/aquafish/bataille.jpg

i've also released the editors sources (delphi 4), if someone want to port or improve them...

find all that at www.egloo.fr.st

lizard808uk posted on May 26 2004 at 11:27 AM said:
Awesome stuff. This guy needs recognition :) or Firmware Guru status....
I second that; GUUUURUUUUU!!!! Great work; gpwar is fantsatic, cant wait to try the update :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Firmware :D its cool... Only thing is GPCinema wont boot directly from it.. any chance on fixing that ??

Really nice I think i should flash my firmware again :D

Btw Guru status for Aquafih would be nice :D

Hmmmm... this is pretty odd. The file size is something like a bit less than 6 megs and ive got like 17 megs free, but it says there isnt enough space to fit the game on my smc...? Wierd :huh:
btw, im using gpdrive. Anyone else having this problem?

Antiriad posted on May 26 2004 at 06:19 PM said:
Any chance of doing a multifw thats EuroFW, Pacrom, Yafl and GPDrive Aqua?
You can set it up so that it has GPDrive on the Boot menu thing

I currently have on my menu -

GPDrive
COMI (that File Manager software)
Wind-Ups
Euro FW
Pacrom
Yafl
SMC Recovery

In Green Text and with a Red Selector and a nice Background :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a big problem with your firmware.

when i try to boot up my GP, it says "password required"

But i didnt set a password.

how can i solve it. I have a SMC writer available, so if i need a special .fxe that bypasses the password or need to delete a certain file, that would be no problem.

oops, sorry, i looked through the readme. but i musst have overread that part. (I was in panic, you know...)

but whats "frant left"? is it the left shoulder button, or the left on the directional button?

Back