gp32x.com gone?

Thanks ED! I haven't remembered to go there in a long while but I'm glad you saved it anyway. I think I'll stop by.

(also, completely OT, but three cheers to ED for hosting drastic-ds.com still :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I didn't visit it for years but recall it to be quite informative.

Oh, that site was even existing? Didn't visited there for years, thought it was gone. Did I missed something? ^^"
Entertaining troll that claimed we all got scammed and didn't realize the forum moved.
Hakmanfishermanplayer?

@EvilDragon. The front page seems to have disappeared. It was working for one day after you changed to 'gp32x.de'. But now it always redirects to the forum 'gp32x.de/board/', so its impossible to view the front page where news is grouped together.

The gp32/gp2x/etc devices are still pretty nifty littler gizmos. I still rather like the Wiz for some reason. (Which mostly rhymes with .. disposable ;)

Sort of like the PSP .. if I'm going anywhere where theres a higher risk of device destruction/theft (beaches, trips, etc) I tend to leave the Pandora at home, but bring along a Wiz or PSP .. something to help kill a bit of time, and if it goes south.. ehhhhhh.

Thanks ED :)

jeff

Back