Gp32x.com Pandora Site ?

wraggster

Certified Guru
Website
www.dcemu.co.uk
Hey all and especially Hando/ED

its very clear that this is the designated hub for the Pandora Community with the official forums here and the majority of the coders and designers here.

Is there to be a Pandora News Section added to the main page with links to a Pandora file archive.

i think it would be great to have a site posting more than what the blog does, yes the occasional video is nice but most like me as well want to have every scrap of news and it also builds momentum to the day when the Pandora is released.

Anyway good luck ill be watching and reporting on my own little site any pandora scraps :p

As soon as the first software is released I'm sure it will make the main page - and that won't be very long at all - of course only a handfull of people will be able to try it right now!

Hello craigix.

Can you use RSS feed in Pandora's blog?

I am wasting too much time. :lol:

Everyday I read again and again this forum to satisfy my need of news about Pandora.

wraggster said:
Hey all and especially Hando/ED

its very clear that this is the designated hub for the Pandora Community with the official forums here and the majority of the coders and designers here.

Is there to be a Pandora News Section added to the main page with links to a Pandora file archive.

i think it would be great to have a site posting more than what the blog does, yes the occasional video is nice but most like me as well want to have every scrap of news and it also builds momentum to the day when the Pandora is released.

Anyway good luck ill be watching and reporting on my own little site any pandora scraps :p

BTW - I love DCEmu!

I made a Pandora Social Network. Any and all are welcome to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's already a news section... it's just that until there's concrete news (specifically, the pre-orders) it makes sense to post it here instead.

I'm quite certain the site will get somewhat of an overhall as and when Pandora's actually out of the bag.

jaycee900 said:
chad78 said:
I made a Pandora Social Network. Any and all are welcome to join!

Hey whats that 15th July launch all about!? An educated guess or something to hope for!? Though personally I think more around 5PM launch ;)

I think it's a pretty random date. There's no official word on a release date, other than the June/July listed on openpandora.org.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's just a random date in July. I didn't want to make it June - I almost put August something, but since the range is June - August (as per Craig's comments on the Release Date thread) I picked the middle day.

Back