Gp32x Is Back!

Aries

Still Fresh
im relieved! I tought gp2x sites was attacked! GP32spain.com lost it's database and nearly at the same time GP32x server was down. I realised how much often I check for news, I refresh a dozen time each day, GP2X junkie I am!

I'd say you guys refreshed a few too many times and used up Hando's monthly bandwidth allocation.

Just out of curiousity what is the current monthly limit? :blink: Glad it's back btw finally some stuff to read again :D

sensible GP32 posted on Mar 31 2007 at 06:40 PM said:
i lost my ego power trip for a while, so i had to beat up a few old ladies in the street.

haha, hmmm I wanna siggy it ;)

Edit: There you go.

Last edited by a moderator:
gp32spain was not attacked, they had a problem with BBDD.They are trying to solve the problem but the web is still actually down :(

I though it was a sick April Fool Joke :blink:

I was expecting it to return with the first post being April Fool

Glad it is back now

mm, I was sad that it ran out of bandwidth, but asssumed that it was a normal thing that all you people knew about :) If it hadn't come back today I would have been worried, what with today being a new bandwidth month and all.

858 guests... Doesn't that sound a little strange?

Edit: The amount of guests is skyrocketing!

Heh, block guests :)
That was a bit worrying for a moment - where would we all go????
dcemu.co.uk forums I guess????

I was lost for a day - nearly started doing 'real life' things :)

kevcal said:
Heh, block guests :)
That was a bit worrying for a moment - where would we all go????
dcemu.co.uk forums I guess????

I was lost for a day - nearly started doing 'real life' things :)
I almost started doing real life things, then I remembered I had some anime that I needed to finish watching

Last edited by a moderator:
I nearly did real life things too! Infact I went into real life! But then I found a Game and brought Crackdown and C&C3 and they kept me out of real life till GP32x came back. Phew!

Back