Gp32z.com Gp2x

bmilleker

Anyone who ordered (before oct 1) from GB32Z.com should be receiving there little beauties in a couple days! I ordered mine last week and would love to hear what these are like, compared to some others here (regarding the problems and horror stories).

:(

No email,

I ordered on Sept 19th.

I hope it's the fault of my email and it really got shipped.

Damn holiday interferin with shippin and whatall.

If you got the email, How will yours be shipped?

NO e-mail, no word, ordered early October so I guess i may as well have ordered from GBAX after all and dealt with the international hassles. :(

it says so on www.gp32z.com

I belive he got enough units jsut the shipping is done in order of first come first serve or something

Do they ship in order of date? Like the one who ordered first gets his unit shipped first and so on..? (Damn, my english sure is bad!)

I keep checking my inbox like 20 times a day.. :p

I got mine yesterday, and I think I ordered a few days before Oct. 1st. I hope it doesn't get to me until Monday as I'm at my parents, and I don't want it to sit outside all weekend. How fast do you think it will be getting to Utah?

Thanx,
Stan

its USPS priority mail so it should be 2-3 days, dunno how thanksgiving and the weekend will affect arrival tho

I think we Canucks are guarenteed to be spending the next week without, considering the US holiday today meaning a four day weekend as Friday will see a whole lot of nothing going on as people sleep off turkey hangovers.

(I'm across the bridge from you in Surrey btw, Greater-Vancouverites represent!)

I think we Canucks are guarenteed to be spending the next week without, considering the US holiday today meaning a four day weekend as Friday will see a whole lot of nothing going on as people sleep off turkey hangovers.

(I'm across the bridge from you in Surrey btw, Greater-Vancouverites represent!)

Who will be the first to get one in Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping to Canada takes longer because ours have to go to Canadian customs, and then they have to calculate duty, etc. So it could be in a room waiting.

Another good question is can you post how much you paid for customs in Canada when it gets here. *Nod* %14 really sucks.

Woo! Surrey! My hometown too.

Back