Gp32z.com Gp2x

Ordered on 11/23 I got an email that night saying it would be shipped on 11/25. Time always seems to go slow when you order at the end of the week instead of the beginning :(

Check your Spam catchers just to be certain.

I got my Email as well. I dont expect to see it before monday but it might be here as soon as saturday.

Also I think he's just shipping to everyone on the preorder list as long as they ordered before oct 1 from his current stock and then he can start on those that started oct 1 and beyond. Not like he'sbeing slective of which preorders to fill first I just assume he got so many that it's taking time to send out all the emails.

Well, atleast you guys are getting your GP2X's. I ordered mine from craigix september 17th. It was supposendly shipped 1 week ago, my friend recieved his 3 days ago, me? Nope. We live in the same town too. Weird. I wonder what happend.

There was a mixup with some orders invoice papers which is why some orders are not being shipped out by order date. So if you have not received your order yet please email us and we'll sort it out.

I do apologize for the mistake. Great timing to receive units on Thanksgiving week...

Back