Gp32z Updates On Gp2x Details

Prophet

God I'm old.
Website
Visit site
As I just reported at Emuholic GP2X News:

GP32Z, the official USA distributor for GP2X, updated their site as follows:

There have been some updates to the websites, and the Gp2x section has finally been added. :) The price of the units is $189.99 and we will be receiving our first units in late October.

Everyone that has pre-ordered their units will be receiving a free item with their purchase. We will notify you what the free item will be shortly (at the moment it's unconfirmed). If you did pre-order, in your payment please include the email address you sent us the email with. Payments not received within 2 weeks will be taken off the pre-order list.

So it seems we American buyers won't be waiting so long afterall. :)

I'm going to pay for mine shortly. Wonder what the free goodie is? I seriously hope it's an official GP2X case. That would be awesome.

Ok, I'm all paid up:

Pay To: sales@gp32z.com
Payment For: Shopping Cart View Contents

Currency: U.S. Dollars
Amount: $189.99 USD
Shipping & Handling: $14.00 USD
Total Amount: $203.99 USD

Late October come on! :)

I purchased mine from gbax for 228 USD shipped. I suppose I could have waited...but I am a loyal purchaser of craigs, so its only fair ( in my eyes) that I go with what I know.

From a money aspect....I am happy with my purchase no matter who I get it from, or how much I pay.

I wonder what the free item is from GP32Z. If it's a case then I'll be quite pleased. I don't need headphones.

GBAX is definitely giving a case + headphones (limited to supply of course), so that's not a bad deal for 228 at all.

oh yeah!
good news for us over here. going to pay right now...and get a 1gb sd card, too. come one late october!!

Back